Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cut the cable

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM
  • 29 Replies

I cut the cable as a budget.

What are your favorite basic channel shows?

No more Housewives of whereever the heck for me LOL

I got netflix from my SIL no hulu tho.

Suggestions for basic channels?

OH and Hi! I'm new! LOL - Dominique (Dom for short!) 27 two kids 

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Hello! We often talk about cutting cable buy we can't regular channels! I love to watch Kelly and Michael, DH needs ESPN! I love Netflix and Huluplus too.
Welcome to the group. I'm Trica!
ShesAllAmerican
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Quoting Hottmomma607: Hello! We often talk about cutting cable buy we can't regular channels! I love to watch Kelly and Michael, DH needs ESPN! I love Netflix and Huluplus too.
Welcome to the group. I'm Trica!

Hey! I get "Bounce" which I guess is the basic channel version of BET but no good shows really LOL.

I can't do Hulu which is why I am using SIL Netflix. I hope I adjust soon LOL

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I have netflix, Hulu and Cable. I usually watch Netflix though, and it's usually a Documentary or Frasier.

Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Can't do it.  I have netflix but barely watch it (only DH and DD).  I can't go without TLC, The History Channel, Bravo, VH1, TVOne, USA, VH1 Soul, Disney Jr, A&E, The Food Network and MSNBC.  I curse everytime I pay the bill but I don't think I could live without it. 

Welcome

proudmomof2653
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this

nowadays ou can catch almost every full damn episode on computer,tablets,phones anyway lol my basic  channelsare bravo,we,centric,bet,tvone,id discovery,tlc,usa,discovery health.

ShesAllAmerican
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Quoting Captzsss:

Can't do it.  I have netflix but barely watch it (only DH and DD).  I can't go without TLC, The History Channel, Bravo, VH1, TVOne, USA, VH1 Soul, Disney Jr, A&E, The Food Network and MSNBC.  I curse everytime I pay the bill but I don't think I could live without it. 

Welcome

LOL It isn't going to be easy but I got this LOL I HOPE LOL

I still have internet so I guess I can go on some cable channel's websites and watch episodes too!

3kidz123
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM

my husband works for the cable company so we get it cheap, would be free but we have phone on it too.

ShesAllAmerican
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Quoting proudmomof2653:

nowadays ou can catch almost every full damn episode on computer,tablets,phones anyway lol my basic  channelsare bravo,we,centric,bet,tvone,id discovery,tlc,usa,discovery health.

LOL I got really into the show Revenge on ABC

nikabear
by Mrs.Bellamy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Can't get rid of cable!!! We have so many channels that we watch!!! We also have Netflix and hulu plus, also redbox instant and blockbuster...welcome to the group
MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM

hi, the day your favorite show come on give it a few hours or a type and type it in your computer.  Its even full episodes of shows and movies on youtube. hi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)