Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He called her a thot and he doesn't even know her! *mini rant*

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM
  • 50 Replies

So this post is going to be a little over every where because  my mother (the person I normally vent to is tired of hearing it lol) so first school just started 2 days ago and I'm irritated already because my Child Admin II teacher is not the one I registered with and the one we have instead is irritating. I called her yesterday about 2 discussion boards being set up and she tells me to post on Board A so I did. Guess which board got deleted today? She discovered the glitch and decided to delete the board everyone had already written on and so everyone had to start over. On top of that we have a Scavenger Hunt that I can't find the answers for and I've read the syllabus 3 times already. 

If school work isn't irritating enough of course my ex has to start acting like an asshole again. He sent me a message yesterday telling me he had got my son some things for Christmas but felt "shut out" si that's why he didn't come by and wanted to know if I had finally came out of my shell, decided to be a woman and stop shutting him out. I told him he was never shut out. His actions caused him to get shut out. What does he do?

Go on a picture posted of my son 3 years ago (he's tagged in the pic) and proceed to call me and my friend a thot (which I found out the meaning for a week ago thanks to THB) I've been online friends with this girl for about 6yrs, never met in person. He says that since we are friends and I'm a hoe then she's a hoe as well by association.

WTF? Rant over. I was going to untag him from all the pictures but I have over 250 pictures of my son and that's a lot of untagging lol Thanks for listening.

BTW I had a job interview yesterday for the work at home company and guess whose computer doesn't meet the requirements? *smh* so now I have to wait at least another week or 2, buy a computer and then call her back yet again. The recruiter seems very nice and it should be a fairly easy job. I'm just worried about the training hours. My school work takes me about 6-8 hrs taking notes and making sure I'm up to date with all the different due dates. 

I think I can do it though. We shall see. 

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-anonymous
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh shut up drama queen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:48 PM
First, school just started don't get frustrated. You need to learn the teacher and adjust yourself. As for your son's dad he's an immature brat. I've come to understand that through what you've shared. He does things to get under your skin, stop letting him. Untag him from your pictures and either report his ass or put him on bitchnore...problem solved!
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:57 PM

Yea I know I'm trying to at least make it through the 1st week lol and yes I know he does crap to get under my skin and as usual it usually works. I know he's an immature brat and will never change but I don't see why? What is it about people that they don't want to change? I guess it's like a drug addict or alcholic right?

WhaT's bitchnore?

Quoting Bunsmommy: First, school just started don't get frustrated. You need to learn the teacher and adjust yourself. As for your son's dad he's an immature brat. I've come to understand that through what you've shared. He does things to get under your skin, stop letting him. Untag him from your pictures and either report his ass or put him on bitchnore...problem solved!

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
lmao I was going to ask the same thing but I figured what the hell. Maybe it will disappear with no attention.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

who the hell are you?

CANCEL THIS BITCH

ILL ORDER A NEW ONE!

Quoting Miss-anonymous: Oh shut up drama queen

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:57 PM

that you did. Remember we starve trolls :) Since she/he/it thinks I'm a drama queen, I'm assuming they are an old member under a new name to start drama. 

Quoting Smoochmommie:

my bad..i fed the troll smh

Quoting SexyDiva19: lmao I was going to ask the same thing but I figured what the hell. Maybe it will disappear with no attention.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

who the hell are you?

CANCEL THIS BITCH

ILL ORDER A NEW ONE!

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:58 PM

oKAY..lets not the feed the lil troll then..lets delete our replies and quotes and let her go hungry.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

that you did. Remember we starve trolls :) Since she/he/it thinks I'm a drama queen, I'm assuming they are an old member under a new name to start drama. 

Quoting Smoochmommie:

my bad..i fed the troll smh

Quoting SexyDiva19: lmao I was going to ask the same thing but I figured what the hell. Maybe it will disappear with no attention.

Quoting Smoochmommie:

who the hell are you?

CANCEL THIS BITCH

ILL ORDER A NEW ONE!

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Why not block your ex?
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM
I have blocked him and unblocked over the past 3 years thinking that if I give him a chance to recollect himself, we could at least be friends for the sake of our son and time after time he's proved me wrong.

I keep thinking time after time that maybe he's put the past in the past and matured and can parent his son but nope. He'll be 29 this year and still acting like he has no sense. I'm going to block him again and keep him blocked this time.

Quoting navybeauty88: Why not block your ex?
booboobear12
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Yup I got nothing
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Yea no one ever does. All sound advice has been given over the years. I post here as a means of getting it off my chest. I'd rather vent in here then cuss him out because he gets mad and starts even more drama.

Quoting booboobear12: Yup I got nothing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)