Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African Americans and African Canadians

Posted by   + Show Post

HaHa, made you look.

It was sitting at the end of the driveway and in less than an hour it's gone.  A week after Christmas my stove died.  The stove I wanted was on sale but since they didn't have it stock, it ws ordered to come in Jan. 27th.  Ok, so I have to be creative with lunch and dinner ideas that don't require a stove. 

Last week, I get a call that the stove is on it's way earlier than anticipated and will be delivered on Wednesday (Jan. 15th).  Yay!  I call the townhall to let them know that my old broken stove will be at the end of the driveway.  This way they can arrange to pick it up.  It's part of taxes so no extra fee to have it picked up.  They say they will be by on Tuesday to get the stove at the end of the driveway.  So I get my son and we take the old broken down stove to the driveway.  It hadn't even been at the end of the driveway for an hour and I look out the window to find that someone had taken the stove.  Now I have to call the townhall and tell them to forget about picking it up.

The stove is really old about 17 years old, and has been repaired so many times that I wasn't putting another dime into having it fixed.  Kind of surprised someone would actually want it.  Can't wait for the new stove to get here.

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Bwhaahaha
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Did you find any neat ideas?   If you want you can pm me and add me to your pinterest board so that I can steal your ideas.  lol

Quoting Hottmomma607: LOL I was on Pinterest looking for sweet 16 ideas for my DD's party

Quoting SunFlower700:

LOL   I'm bored.  Not finding anything interesting to pin on Pinterest. 

Quoting Hottmomma607: WTF??? This title!! LMAO!!
YOU WIN*bows down*

Pink.Sunshine.
by Trace on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I was like "oh lawd" then I click into the post. lmao

mrzsimmons322
by Crystal on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Lmaooo you are so wrong for this
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes me&my daughter found somethings! Sending you a PM now!

Quoting SunFlower700:

Did you find any neat ideas?   If you want you can pm me and add me to your pinterest board so that I can steal your ideas.  lol

Quoting Hottmomma607: LOL I was on Pinterest looking for sweet 16 ideas for my DD's party

Quoting SunFlower700:

YOU WIN*bows down*

Alyson121
by Aly in the Kitchen on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl, folks move FAST.  I swore someone was watching my house because i used to set recycle glass on the curb and that sh*t would be gone before i could walk back into my house good.  LOL!

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM

I had a neighbour who is not very well off.  They would take people's pop cans left out for recycling.  Until some d.a. neighbour of mine threatened to call the cops.  Apparently it's not legal to take people's garbage and recycling without their permission.  I'm glad if someone takes my garbage.  lol   

Quoting Alyson121:

Girl, folks move FAST.  I swore someone was watching my house because i used to set recycle glass on the curb and that sh*t would be gone before i could walk back into my house good.  LOL!

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I just can't with you!!!! Lol!!! Glad you got your stove!!! So what are cooking and sending to me?????
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I haven't planned anything yet to cook.  The stove comes in on Wednesday night.  So I'll probably order out. 

Quoting nikabear:

Mobile Photo

I just can't with you!!!! Lol!!! Glad you got your stove!!! So what are cooking and sending to me?????

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Check out the divas birthday planning board on my page as well girlie

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yes me&my daughter found somethings! Sending you a PM now!

Quoting SunFlower700:

Quoting SunFlower700:

YOU WIN*bows down*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)