Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Love And Hip Hop

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM
  • 49 Replies
If some of you mothers are into some reality television shows such as LAHH; I would to know which female you feel is mostly confused about their relationship? And which cast member is the craziest on the show?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aprilbaby14
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:43 PM
I feel Erica mena is very confused let alone still in love with her ex Rich, shouldn't have went back to her past knowing she's in a new relationship, my heart fell in the studio. I was at work an couldn't watch the show ep10 but I will tonight at 9 hear from you ladies soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aprilbaby14
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
The craziest on the show I say and feel is saigon he has bipolar or somthing, hopefully he gets his act with his baby mother together or just stop sending her mixed msgs!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anica81
by on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree! Erica was wrong for dragging that girl into it knowing she still had strong feelings for Rich.

Quoting Aprilbaby14: I feel Erica mena is very confused let alone still in love with her ex Rich, shouldn't have went back to her past knowing she's in a new relationship, my heart fell in the studio. I was at work an couldn't watch the show ep10 but I will tonight at 9 hear from you ladies soon!
Aprilbaby14
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello Anica!, oo yes I was like oo wow an here cyn falls in love and now she suffers from a heartache. Take goodcare Anica thank you for your response.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:43 PM
9 moms liked this

Tara! Even though I think that whole thing with Peter Gunz is fake, she gets the most confused award! 

Aprilbaby14
by Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM
I certainly feel that way too. It is terrible how he is playn them like tht I was like oo gee he is wild'n girl. You take goodcare talk with you soon Bunsmommy -April
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Make sure you add Amina to that as well cause um yea she tried it!!!! Also put Erica's ass on there too cause I am still trying to figure out why she is on the show!!!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Tara! Even though I think that whole thing with Peter Gunz is fake, she gets the most confused award! 

michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
This. I would also like to add WTF did she have on last night?!?! That camel toe was just wrongl.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

anaijasmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Ewww! And with that wig!!!

Quoting michaelsmom25: This. I would also like to add WTF did she have on last night?!?! That camel toe was just wrongl.

Quoting Bunsmommy:

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 9:46 PM
7 moms liked this
They all confused
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)