Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Please!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:21 AM
  • 7 Replies
So I am at this sporting event and one of the kids parents sits next to me(the dad,don't know him) something happened in the game so we talk a bit with my other son right next to me about. His kids sand how he takes tem everywhere and the sport his other kid does. So this other lady who knows him we just see each other in passing, talked maybe twice.then she says how's ur wife mind u she is 2 bleachers down, then she gets up walks across to do absolutely nothing then comes back as were talking and rudely over talks me and interrupts and tries talking to him for a second. It was totally obvious rude and kind pissed me off. The moms r just those fake women trying to b clicky when they r 40 years old. Anyway my husband says I wud not let her think she regulated anything and give her dirty looks. I think everytime I see her or any of them I'm overly friendly "hi, how r u" etc. Usually I don't talk to them at all. I don't want her big mouth bad mouthing me like she's a bitch etc. When really I have not ever and never wud b or act like anything but what I am a happily married (just so happens I'm hot and ur threatened) women of 5 kids that goes to every single event of there's always. So kill her with fake kindness??? Or what wud u do???
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ms_Mo
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
ACT as if you do not see her.....Always act like a lady and ignore her. She wants to gossip and get something going...do not give her the satisfaction.
brittsboys
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Thanks!! I hate feeling like people will just believe what others say if she says something to hate and I'm left looking like a fool bcuz I can never say hey I don't know u but the crap u heard is a lie!! Kinda sucks but ur right!!
Ms_Mo
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:18 AM
I completely understand, but people who want to believe into negative comments no matter what. However, the people who have common sense will see through it.
PurplWildFlower
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be me...and not go out of my way to speak.

To me fake kindness is a waste of time and for what? You don't owe her anything and vice versa.

Aprilbaby14
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 1:53 AM
I would kill her with kindness or ignore her she doesn't deserve to be acknowledged anyway tried to show her ass and she she's looking like the jack(ass) she is. I am like you very polite but when someone is in the wrong I feel a type of way like you did I would get pissed to How Rude. As it looks and seem she do feel threatened by you and she shouldn't even be that way that's how low she made herself look !!

Quoting brittsboys: So I am at this sporting event and one of the kids parents sits next to me(the dad,don't know him) something happened in the game so we talk a bit with my other son right next to me about. His kids sand how he takes tem everywhere and the sport his other kid does. So this other lady who knows him we just see each other in passing, talked maybe twice.then she says how's ur wife mind u she is 2 bleachers down, then she gets up walks across to do absolutely nothing then comes back as were talking and rudely over talks me and interrupts and tries talking to him for a second. It was totally obvious rude and kind pissed me off. The moms r just those fake women trying to b clicky when they r 40 years old. Anyway my husband says I wud not let her think she regulated anything and give her dirty looks. I think everytime I see her or any of them I'm overly friendly "hi, how r u" etc. Usually I don't talk to them at all. I don't want her big mouth bad mouthing me like she's a bitch etc. When really I have not ever and never wud b or act like anything but what I am a happily married (just so happens I'm hot and ur threatened) women of 5 kids that goes to every single event of there's always. So kill her with fake kindness??? Or what wud u do???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

I would have addressed it then, simply saying sweetie I'm happily married calm down tell them both have a good day continue watching the event.  from then on she doesn't exist!!!

3Girls_ProudMom
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Never be fake, stay true to who you are. I would just continue to be the same way with her as in the past. She'll know that her actions were effective if you change face. I have experienced something similar to this, I thought it was quite hilarious.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)