Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

I'm sorry but would this annoy you?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 32 Replies

I kind of think I may be overthinking it but I have a feeling that I'm not wrong...

That dude, my babymama (cause that's how he acts) kept asking can DD stay with him. Last minute, things changed so I went ahead and sent DD to stay with him. He picked her up January 1, 2014. After calling and not getting in touch with him, he finally answers the phone and says that she's not there with him. Mind you, it was 8:30 a.m. on a Sunday so I'm thinking WTF? I called again the next day, he says the same thing. I asked where is my child at. This fool tells me she's with his mom.......in VA. He lives in GA. DD is in VA.....but he's in GA. Not even a full 21 days after picking her up. He won't give me an answer on how long she'll be there. He just said "she's visiting". I ain't buying that shit. But would it annoy you that right after your kid(s) dad picked them up, he already has dropped the child(ren) off in another state? I'm really trying not to be pissed off about it but I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't, lol. Oh, and I won't mention he kept insisting that I send him money but come to find out he didn't have her anyway...and had the gall to tell me that once I sent him money, he'd give me his mom's phone number.

Joke's on you bitch, I've had the number for 5 years.

Seriously, though. Am I being a bit too much for being upset by him being so quick to send her to his mom?

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SiriSilasMom
by Kanyetta East on Jan. 23, 2014 at 11:59 AM

That would bother me that he didn't tell me she was staying there. But beyond that I'd be fine with it. She's visiting with her grandmother.  

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah that would make me not trust him with my child.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Right....I could understand if it were months down the line but he asked and asked and asked can she come and stay and I send her there for 9 months and not even 3 weeks in, she's supposedly visiting your mom? I don't buy that at all. I have a feeling she's gonna be there for a while cause he would not specifiy a time when she would be going back. And he already knows me and that woman don't get along. This just ain't sitting right with me....it's really not. Especially since he kept talking about send me what I want and I'll give you what you need (his mom's number). This ain't siting right at all...

Quoting Mommabearbergh: Yeah that would make me not trust him with my child.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I'm trying to feel the same way that you do...

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

That would bother me that he didn't tell me she was staying there. But beyond that I'd be fine with it. She's visiting with her grandmother.  

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:24 PM
This should've been discussed BEFORE hand. Yes I would be upset if I found that out. She is visiting Grandma but you don't know who else visits! I would not feel comfortable that if I wasn't cool with that side of the family (not sure if she frequently sees his family). He should've have told you. Trust would be an issue from now on.
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:24 PM
That would have me thinking he holding my child hostage. Like wth your her mother. This dude make me wanna trip him down some stairs. He don't need to be doing what he is doing

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: Right....I could understand if it were months down the line but he asked and asked and asked can she come and stay and I send her there for 9 months and not even 3 weeks in, she's supposedly visiting your mom? I don't buy that at all. I have a feeling she's gonna be there for a while cause he would not specifiy a time when she would be going back. And he already knows me and that woman don't get along. This just ain't sitting right with me....it's really not. Especially since he kept talking about send me what I want and I'll give you what you need (his mom's number). This ain't siting right at all...

Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:30 PM
DD has no idea who those people are. They don't call or anything else. Sent a bday card on her 4th bday but that's it. Now she's down there with them. I'm honestly sad about it cause she was standoffish when he picked her up cause she didn't know him and then as she's thinking "I live with my daddy", he fucking drops her off with his mom. The last time that bitch had her ( WITHOUT my consent or knowledge), she told me I couldn't get her. What? She was signing a different tune when I brought the law up. I barely want to deal with him. I damn sure don't wanna deal with her!!

Quoting leaniece: This should've been discussed BEFORE hand. Yes I would be upset if I found that out. She is visiting Grandma but you don't know who else visits! I would not feel comfortable that if I wasn't cool with that side of the family (not sure if she frequently sees his family). He should've have told you. Trust would be an issue from now on.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I don't know why Melanie deleted her reply but that's what I would do only I have no clue how long she's gonna be there. I don't feel right having someone else watch my child and I contribute nothing cause I'm not sending him anything without DD being there. That's stupid.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM
LOL!! I wish he'd get jumped by some body builders And they beat him like he owes them something.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: That would have me thinking he holding my child hostage. Like wth your her mother. This dude make me wanna trip him down some stairs. He don't need to be doing what he is doing

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: Right....I could understand if it were months down the line but he asked and asked and asked can she come and stay and I send her there for 9 months and not even 3 weeks in, she's supposedly visiting your mom? I don't buy that at all. I have a feeling she's gonna be there for a while cause he would not specifiy a time when she would be going back. And he already knows me and that woman don't get along. This just ain't sitting right with me....it's really not. Especially since he kept talking about send me what I want and I'll give you what you need (his mom's number). This ain't siting right at all...

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol then have it on worldstar lol

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: LOL!! I wish he'd get jumped by some body builders And they beat him like he owes them something.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: That would have me thinking he holding my child hostage. Like wth your her mother. This dude make me wanna trip him down some stairs. He don't need to be doing what he is doing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)