Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Why make post if you are just going to delete?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post
Come on son!
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Replies (61-70):
SheciaBaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Hey girl hey!

Quoting joschmidt: Hey girlie!!!!

Quoting SheciaBaby: I missed it. I've been missing so much. Hey ladies!
ChewyBrownies
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Stripping on the South side of Chicago? Poor thing has to dodge bullets on her way in the door and on stage.
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:49 AM
Some straight ratchet bs girlie!!!!!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

What'd I miss?

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Really??? Wow! I have friends in Mississippi and it's snowing there!!! Stay warm girlie!!

Quoting SheciaBaby: Snowing here in south louisiana

Quoting nikabear: Yes it was!!!! So proud of that little boy!!!! The temperature dropped today and it's cold rain going on. It's actually snowing in north florida......

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Quoting nikabear: Awww😔. How much longer do you have in the boot? I'm good. Just getting my son ready for Nationals! He is the youngest athlete on team florida this year so we are extremely excited for him!!!

Quoting SheciaBaby:

still stiff. still in a walking boot ... bleh. how are u

Quoting nikabear: Hey stranger!!!!! How have you been??? How is the leg????

congrats to him i know thats a huge proud mom moment !!!!! i have about two months left in it... im working though...taking meds. and florida.. is the severe cold effecting u guys ??

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:10 AM
3 moms liked this

Not rude, found it interesting that a new entity would be curious as to where I was hiding. Your statement read as if you were waiting for little ol' me; you explained your statement, no harm no foul. 

Quoting Tropicalgodess: Yeah curious because everyone else was posting stuff since yesterday and u weren't that's why I said that. Girl your already being rude and I hadn't even said anything negative to u goodbye!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Hmmmm, you're "a newbie" yet you're curious as to where I've "been hiding"......yeah, okay. 

So, yeah if they decide it's going to cause a raucous they shut it down. 

Quoting Tropicalgodess: Lol ur too funny where have u been hiding hadn't seen a post from u! No I'm from Cali so we don't say son tho lol! Yeah that's what I was trying to explain I guess cafe mom police me and delete it they sent two alerts telling me what I did wrong and then the woman said I deleted doesn't make sense I was upset like why did they delete it but it's coo

Quoting Bunsmommy:

LMMFAO! She said "if I put it there, I did it!" It's real in these CM streets ain't it 0_o! I'm visualizing her puffed up hitting her chest hard calling you all "son" as she speaks to you! 

For the record, CM stays patrolling us if they decide they don't like what you have to say they will delete you on their own accord. It's their way of flexing their powers and showing us this is indeed their group. As someone who has received more than her fair share of notes from the principal I can say if your shnit gets deleted for being flagged they'll tell you someone complained or just delete it and not tell you shit! 

Okay, carry on! 

joschmidt
by Too Legit Schmidt on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I miss Louisiana (my home state). I hope y'all are staying warm and safe.

Quoting SheciaBaby: Hey girl hey!

Quoting joschmidt: Hey girlie!!!!

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Yeah that sound highly suspect when I read that too

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Not rude, found it interesting that a new entity would be curious as to where I was hiding. Your statement read as if you were waiting for little ol' me; you explained your statement, no harm no foul. 

Quoting Tropicalgodess: Yeah curious because everyone else was posting stuff since yesterday and u weren't that's why I said that. Girl your already being rude and I hadn't even said anything negative to u goodbye!

Quoting Bunsmommy:

Hmmmm, you're "a newbie" yet you're curious as to where I've "been hiding"......yeah, okay. 

So, yeah if they decide it's going to cause a raucous they shut it down. 

Quoting Tropicalgodess: Lol ur too funny where have u been hiding hadn't seen a post from u! No I'm from Cali so we don't say son tho lol! Yeah that's what I was trying to explain I guess cafe mom police me and delete it they sent two alerts telling me what I did wrong and then the woman said I deleted doesn't make sense I was upset like why did they delete it but it's coo

Quoting Bunsmommy:

LMMFAO! She said "if I put it there, I did it!" It's real in these CM streets ain't it 0_o! I'm visualizing her puffed up hitting her chest hard calling you all "son" as she speaks to you! 

For the record, CM stays patrolling us if they decide they don't like what you have to say they will delete you on their own accord. It's their way of flexing their powers and showing us this is indeed their group. As someone who has received more than her fair share of notes from the principal I can say if your shnit gets deleted for being flagged they'll tell you someone complained or just delete it and not tell you shit! 

Okay, carry on! 

CoolRelax
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM
7 moms liked this

SMH, lol.

CinnamonBunns84
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Who is this infamous 504? She comes up alot in conversations

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: Why her avi look like 504?
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Crazy white chick in mc...be having the willlldest stories lls

Quoting CinnamonBunns84: Who is this infamous 504? She comes up alot in conversations

Quoting Mommy2Bri425: Why her avi look like 504?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)