Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Brad Pitt's crush on Lupita Nyong'o

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

Brad-Pitt-Lupita-Nyongo

“She’s very special, a very special young lady. We’re going to see great things from her.” -Brad Pitt

Industry word of Brad Pitt’s crush on actress Lupita Nyong’o has gone public. The 31-year-old African-born beauty is best known for her role as “Patsey” in the Pitt-produced, Golden Globe Award-winning biopic, “12 Years a Slave.”

Sources say Pitt “let the cat out of the bag when he publicly gushed about Lupita” — a Best Supporting Actress Oscar-nominee — at the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills on Jan. 19th.

Brad-Pitt-loves-Lupita-Nyongo

“Brad and Lupita kept close throughout the event. When Leonardo DiCaprio snuck a kiss on Lupita’s cheek on the red carpet, Brad stepped in and jokingly warned: “Hey, man, stay away from my girl!”

Here’s what a source revealed to The National Enquirer:

“If you didn’t know better, you would have thought Brad and Lupita were girlfriend and boyfriend. He is so smitten with Lupita that he’s already negotiating to line her up in another film that they can both star in together. He told her that he wants her to be his next leading lady.

Brad’s fixation with Lupita isn’t sitting well with Angie. Despite his devotion to her and their children, Angelina can’t let go of the nagging worry that Brad is on the prowl for the next hot thing to come along in Hollywood.”

I wouldn't trust the National Enquirer as a source, but it doesn't seem far-fetched. The question is: Who doesn't want Lupita? Men are drawn to her beauty and intelligence. I heard that Michael Fassbender had a thing for her as well. I hope she doesn't get caught up in it. I'm just hoping she stays strong in an industry that will applaud you one day and stab you in the back the next day.

http://bossip.com/907800/say-word-angelina-jolie-is-super-jeally-over-brad-pitts-swirly-crush-on-lupita-nyongo/

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

The story sells magazines(I suppose). I really think Brad is very devoted to Angelina-she has a lot going on as well..He's just giving her a compliment and of course magazine will turn it into something else.

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Even though the article is from the National Inquire, they have been known to write articles that have come out to be true.  Not the crazy ones like a woman has an alien baby or  man goes golfing and falls into a worm hole.  LOL  But stories such as this.  If this story is true (not saying that it is), Angelina has every right to worried.  Karma is a b!tch and exactly how she interferred with Brad's marriage to Jennifer, will come back one day to bite her in the arse.

AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I think it's true. Brad loves him some sistas (he even dated that scandalous Robin Givens back in the day). But Lupita is an extraordinary beauty and talent, so you KNOW he is losing his damn mind (along with the rest of Hollywood) over this Nubian Princess. If he does decide to pursue her, Angelina’s 'homewrecking' ass will get exactly what she deserve (how you got him is how you will lose him).

Quoting SunFlower700:

Even though the article is from the National Inquire, they have been known to write articles that have come out to be true.  Not the crazy ones like a woman has an alien baby or  man goes golfing and falls into a worm hole.  LOL  But stories such as this.  If this story is true (not saying that it is), Angelina has every right to worried.  Karma is a b!tch and exactly how she interferred with Brad's marriage to Jennifer, will come back one day to bite her in the arse.

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

That's right!  I forgot all about him dating Robin Givens.  Though I think Brad has a thing for young, pretty women of any race.  Let's face it Angie is starting to look 6 years older than Jennifer (Jennifer is older by about 7 years).  How she got him is most likely how she will lose him.   

Quoting AlliviasMommy: I think it's true. Brad loves him some sistas (he even dated that scandalous Robin Givens back in the day). But Lupita is an extraordinary beauty and talent, so you KNOW he is losing his damn mind (along with the rest of Hollywood) over this Nubian Princess. If he does decide to pursue her, Angelina’s 'homewrecking' ass will get exactly what she deserve (how you got him is how you will lose him).

Quoting SunFlower700:

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Jared Leto allegedly wants some of her as well lol
mom2kortni
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:14 PM
How you get him, is how you lose him!

Quoting SunFlower700:

CinnamonBunns84
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:46 PM
She is an elegant, stunning woman who moves with grace
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:56 PM
I think Brad is a charmer. And he's a hustler, a mover and shaker. He has things going on production company, movie idea and he has one of the hottest chicks in Hollywood a part of his business. I doubt it's a sexual thing but just business (although she's stunning).
Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Isn't that how Jennifer got her man? And her man's ex was preggo at the time (if I'm not mistaken). I guess she decided if her home was wrecked she had a right t to wreck a home.

Quoting AlliviasMommy: I think it's true. Brad loves him some sistas (he even dated that scandalous Robin Givens back in the day). But Lupita is an extraordinary beauty and talent, so you KNOW he is losing his damn mind (along with the rest of Hollywood) over this Nubian Princess. If he does decide to pursue her, Angelina’s 'homewrecking' ass will get exactly what she deserve (how you got him is how you will lose him).

Quoting SunFlower700:

leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I heard Leo Dicaprio likes her too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN