Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Guess who's back? **UPDATE***

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:12 PM
  • 107 Replies

I took a break from CM for about a year now & was hesitante to re join- BUT I did. I had alot of support systems built up here and I hope to reconnect.

Alot has happened in a year , good and bad. But I am back and looking forward to re connect with my girls in here xo

-Frankie [Mama Frankie]

*****HOLY CRAP-OLY LOL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELCOME BACKS! I CAN'T GET TO EVERYONE SO DON'T THINK I'VE IGNORED YOU. HAPPY TO SEE SOME OLD FACES , ENTERTAINED BY SOME NEW ONES wink mini, PM ME SO WE CAN RECONNECT WITHOUT TAKING UP THE FORUM BOARD!!" XO

PS - IF BUNS CAN FRIGGIN LET IT ALL GO........THAT SAYS ENOUGH !!! LOL

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Welcome Back Frankie!
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Hey chic! good to see u
proudyoungmom2
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:19 PM

welcome back. 

ShesAllAmerican
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Welcome!
Captzsss
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:29 PM
4 moms liked this
You gave the group yo ass to kiss before you left. 👀👀👀👀
Frankiexo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Quoting ayacocca: Hey chic! good to see u

Good to see ya too xo

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey!!! Welcome back!!

So, fill us in on all the deets..what's been going on?? 

Frankiexo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Captzsss: You gave the group yo ass to kiss before you left. 👀👀👀👀

shake hand well , it was a year ago. we are all human, sometimes emotions get the best of us......

Frankiexo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting inmybizz:

Hey!!! Welcome back!!

well, I took my police exam I get the results in March. I passed my armed security guard and emergency response classes and have been working part time as a security guard to dip my feet in the field until I am assigned to the academy. 

Mase is in kindergarden- VanaLiv is 1. Alex and I are divorced. Still going thru the motions with that he has been very very bitter but I learned to forgive and let go of what he did to me. I moved back to Jersey and I am working to buy a home with in a year

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:41 PM
4 moms liked this

Congrats on the progress you have made..You were in a tight stop when you left..I'm so happy you were able to pull through and pursue your dreams.. I can't believe your baby is already a yr old, she was only a few months when you left..Time really goes by so fast.  Congrats, again!! 

Quoting Frankiexo:

Quoting inmybizz:

Hey!!! Welcome back!!

well, I took my police exam I get the results in March. I passed my armed security guard and emergency response classes and have been working part time as a security guard to dip my feet in the field until I am assigned to the academy. 

Mase is in kindergarden- VanaLiv is 1. Alex and I are divorced. Still going thru the motions with that he has been very very bitter but I learned to forgive and let go of what he did to me. I moved back to Jersey and I am working to buy a home with in a year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)