Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These natural chicks.....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:55 AM
  • 42 Replies
3 moms liked this
I guess I'm in the minority but some of these chicks are some hair nazis. I'm in a group for military naturals and these females take hair way too seriously. One, no 2, even gave me hair advice even after it made more than clear that I had no intentions on listening to them or their unsoliticted advice. Then had the gall to get annoyed.

It's hair. I do not co-wash, I don't put custard and strawberry seeds in my hair, I don't deep fry it and sing lullabies to it every night. I comb it and put it in a ponytail and keep it moving. These females are taking this natural stuff to a whole mother level.

And I suppose I'm in the minority cause no I don't believe all natural hair is beautiful. You gotta do something with that ish first. And no, I don't refer to hot messes as "natural curls". Bitch, ya hair is nappy. Tell these females that and the pitch forks come out. I heard about how nit-picky and combative those natural hair groups could be but couldn't see how. Now I see.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChewyBrownies
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:57 AM
3 moms liked this

bonitalilmama
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:02 AM
O, ok..... As long as it's healthy hair I don't care. It's because women wear their hair like a crown, so we keep it polished like new. But when someone doesn't take care of their hair who gives a freak, as long as your happy with your hair. But because you tell these women you don't care and they keep talking I would be mad too
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Lol, I don't care about other people's hair but if I like it, I'll compliment it. The particular post I'm talking about was something about grease irritating the scalp. I said I'm gonna use that stuff forever and they're all like "I wouldn't so that", "go see your primary care provider". Bitch, you didn't just see where I said I'm GONNA? Weirdo woman.

Quoting bonitalilmama: O, ok..... As long as it's healthy hair I don't care. It's because women wear their hair like a crown, so we keep it polished like new. But when someone doesn't take care of their hair who gives a freak, as long as your happy with your hair. But because you tell these women you don't care and they keep talking I would be mad too
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol i agree. Its hair. do what fits you. just don't expect everyone to jump on your bandwagon. Lol at custard and strawberry seeds
STVUstudent
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL... what is "co-wash"?  I thought it was where I wash my daughter's hair and let her wash mine in return... and I don't know WHAT my spouse put in that poor child's hair yestaerday, but it was WHITE when she came home from school... looked like dried pudding or something...

mrsary
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Lol.
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Lol at the fact you are in a natural hair group! When do you PCS?
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:31 AM
I am effin done with Fort Bragg and this GRF shit.
briellesmomma
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Ummm.... Yeah ok? Idk. Such a silly thing to bicker back and forth about to me. It's just hair.
SiriSilasMom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Alrighty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)