Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

i hardly watch rhoa ..

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:09 AM
  • 12 Replies
But i saw last nights and i cant figure Kenya out... does anyone else watch? its like she wants to be liked yet she can be catty .
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PurplWildFlower
by Blaxican #1 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM
3 moms liked this

That heffa is aggravating - she is an instigator. I hope she goes to therapy on a constant basis to deal with her mommie issues. Because that chick is all over the place --- messy.

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Yes!

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

That heffa is aggravating - she is an instigator. I hope she goes to therapy on a constant basis to deal with her mommie issues. Because that chick is all over the place --- messy.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Kenya is messy as hell!!! What she did at the table last night was wrong..... Putting words in Porsha's mouth.......
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
She is just trying to be messy in order to stay relevant on the show and keep that check coming in. That's the only reason I could come up with. I would hate to think that she is really that crazy.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:31 PM
No lie as a teen/ early 20s I used to look up to Her. but she has turned into a major disappointment--just MESSY

Quoting navybeauty88: She is just trying to be messy in order to stay relevant on the show and keep that check coming in. That's the only reason I could come up with. I would hate to think that she is really that crazy.
VACUTIE24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Peter act like he's gay I'm glad Gregg and Nene took up for porsha.I don't understand why Cynthia never says anything to peter when he is saying dumb stuff to the girls and Kenya is a man snatcher. I would not trust her but Apollo is a dog as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:10 PM
It was interesting to hear Kordell's version tho..
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

So So true....I think she's trying a little too hard to be relevant on the show...

Quoting PurplWildFlower:

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Peter also to me acts like a husband that will whoop your ass behind closed doors IMO.

Quoting VACUTIE24: Peter act like he's gay I'm glad Gregg and Nene took up for porsha.I don't understand why Cynthia never says anything to peter when he is saying dumb stuff to the girls and Kenya is a man snatcher. I would not trust her but Apollo is a dog as well.
Nisha929
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Kenya and her bad skin gets on my nerves. She likes to start shit and then play the victim when folks come for that FAKE ass.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN