Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Beyoncé’s Half Brother Heading to a Homeless Shelter

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
  • 131 Replies

Mobile Photo

In Touch has learned that Beyoncé’s half brother and his mother, Alexsandra Wright, the former girlfriend of the singer’s father, Mathew Knowles, will soon be living in an LA-area homeless shelter.

Alexsandra exclusively tells In Touch that she and their 4-year-old son, Nixon, are financially struggling — and no one in the Knowles family has offered to help find them a home. “Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé,” Alexsandra tells the mag.

Jay Z May Not Be in Kanye and Kim's Eyebrow - Because It Would Be Too Embarrassing For Beyoncé!

On March 3, a judge ruled that because Mathew, 63, lost his gig as his superstar daughter’s manager in 2011, his child support payments should be retroactively reduced, from $12,000 to $2,400 per month.

The ruling means he won’t have to make another payment for almost two years. “I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother,” Alexsandra says. “I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM
25 moms liked this
Old girl made a bad judgment call when she thought she struck gold by laying on her back with Matthew. Imo Beyonce don't owe her or her illegitimate son anything, all she is owed is the $2,400 monthly check the Matthew has been ordered to pay
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM
6 moms liked this
I don't understand why what her father did with his dick has to do with Beyonce. He is a manager of other artist he needs to do his duty as a father
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM
3 moms liked this
I find it hard to believe she'll be in a shelter? Bey don't have anything to do with her father's illegitimate child. Sad she hasn't met him but that's her own cross to bear. The baby mama of her dad's going to a shelter has 0 to do with her.
AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
The woman is coming off as a little mentally unstable. For her to come out and act like she has no other choice but a homeless shelter, makes her look a little off. I know someone who is getting by on $3000 a month. It is doable. The homeless shelter plan is extreme, and meant to pull at the heartstrings of the Carters.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I find it hadd to believe she'll be in a shelter? Bey don't have anything to do with her father's illegitimate child. Sad she hasn't met him but that's her own cross to bear. The baby mama of her dad's going to a shelter has 0 to do with her.
BeautifulMomof1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM
7 moms liked this
oh please, she only mentioned Beyoncé to make her story news worthy . . He's obviously been paying child support if he doesn't have to make another payment for almost 2 years . . Should have managed it better . . Guess you should've gotten a job instead of waiting for that $12,000/month paycheck . .

And Beyoncé owes her nothing . . You were the other woman . . Why would she want anything to do with you or your child?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Wonder what happened to the $500K Matthew has paid up to now? Lol.

Quoting luvthagirl: Old girl made a bad judgment call when she thought she struck gold by laying on her back with Matthew. Imo Beyonce don't owe her or her illegitimate son anything, all she is owed is the $2,400 monthly check the Matthew has been ordered to pay
sexychica25
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:13 AM
5 moms liked this
And if her son's half sister wasn't famous, her and that baby would be just like everyone else in that similar situation. Its clear Bey doesn't have much of a relationship with her father after he cheated on her mother. That his mess, he's grown, and he needs to clean it up. Mrs. Carter don't owe her a damn thing. She needs to use some of that Us Weekly money she got for this story and shack up at an extended stay hotel. Hell, what did she do with all that previous cs money? Check her damn closet.

Quoting luvthagirl: Old girl made a bad judgment call when she thought she struck gold by laying on her back with Matthew. Imo Beyonce don't owe her or her illegitimate son anything, all she is owed is the $2,400 monthly check the Matthew has been ordered to pay
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:37 AM
7 moms liked this
Nothin good comes from sleeping with a married man and karma/payback is always, always a Bitch

Quoting sexychica25: And if her son's half sister wasn't famous, her and that baby would be just like everyone else in that similar situation. Its clear Bey doesn't have much of a relationship with her father after he cheated on her mother. That his mess, he's grown, and he needs to clean it up. Mrs. Carter don't owe her a damn thing. She needs to use some of that Us Weekly money she got for this story and shack up at an extended stay hotel. Hell, what did she do with all that previous cs money? Check her damn closet.

Bunsmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:03 AM
8 moms liked this
Wait, she doesn't have a job? She was getting 12k a month, she didn't squirrel any of that away? Damn, least she could've done is stashed some of the money for a rainy day, just don't totally look like a gold digger!
Eve4
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:26 AM
She is crazy to think Beyonce is going to help her... "Girl go get yo life".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)