Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Do you

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:28 PM
  • 13 Replies
Do you believe the course of your life if pre written, or the out come is base on decision you`ve made? Or decisions your parents made for you?
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teenxmommie2011
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

in my experience, a combination of those.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
All 3. I believe that God already has my life story written out (as the Bible says) and I think life is like those books where you get to choose how the story ends. We (some of us) live in a way where outside influences friends, family, etc determine the choices we make but I think which ever choice we make was pre determined anyways
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM
A combo..
ginene
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:05 AM
I think free will alters it. I don't think anyone is destined to kill himself/herself. I believe it's a combination of both.
TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Pre-written...with a twist of all knowing God anticipated free will...so kinda like taking route 40 to Virginia instead of 95...both will get you there but one takes longer than the other...as a Christian who believes God I also believe that God knows in advance which route we will take and exactly what obstacles we need to get us to our purpose *no matter WHAT that purpose is positive or negative*
LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: Pre-written...with a twist of all knowing God anticipated free will...so kinda like taking route 40 to Virginia instead of 95...both will get you there but one takes longer than the other...as a Christian who believes God I also believe that God knows in advance which route we will take and exactly what obstacles we need to get us to our purpose *no matter WHAT that purpose is positive or negative*

This

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I believe decisions that I make or my parents made.
MANILOVE
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM
I agree some do let outside influence determines the choice they make. Sometime we do need second or third opinion. I also believe God has everythingto do with our choices, but I don't think our life is pre written. To me it's a story that God start, and as we grow, and faces life challenge we finish the story

Quoting SexyDiva19: All 3. I believe that God already has my life story written out (as the Bible says) and I think life is like those books where you get to choose how the story ends. We (some of us) live in a way where outside influences friends, family, etc determine the choices we make but I think which ever choice we make was pre determined anyways
mrsary
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Pre-written
Frannylove12
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, this is eye opening! Nice perspective

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: Pre-written...with a twist of all knowing God anticipated free will...so kinda like taking route 40 to Virginia instead of 95...both will get you there but one takes longer than the other...as a Christian who believes God I also believe that God knows in advance which route we will take and exactly what obstacles we need to get us to our purpose *no matter WHAT that purpose is positive or negative*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)