Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

girl killed over Boy

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/14-year-girl-charged-fatal-chicago-shooting-23515001

This mess is just ridiculous. I feel like anybody involved should be charged and charged as adults. I feel the shootersuncle should spend the rest of his life behind bar6, and I feel like the shooter should do serious time. Was that boy rreally worth someones life and your freedom? I'm sorry but I'm only killing for one and thats my baby! These kids is OC the dick couldn't have been that damn good.
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jinxmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I saw that and .....angryfrustratedscreaming..just some of the emotions I was feeling, heck I can put more but I think everybody gets my point. ugh  Was this boy worth taking another's life for? 14 your whole life ahead of you and you kill another child over a child UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the devil is busy

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:36 AM

i read about this.  Its normal for teens to have some form of drama about the boy, girl, and whatever else thats really stupid, but they take things to far.  You dont like each other stay in your lane and keep it moving there are so quick to kill or attempt to harm over the stupidest things!!! Its sad.

TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Two plus more lives ruined and devastated...smdh so sad! !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)