• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer baby birthdays

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 5 Replies
I was thinking of combining the girls bday. Dd one bday is in the beginning of June and the other dd is in the beginning of July. I wouldn't do it this year but maybe next year. They are some years apart though so do you think that would be a issue in a few years?
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeautifulMomof1
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think it would be an issue, just as long as they get their own cake lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.renae
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:01 AM
My girls are May and July they shared birthday parties for 3 years and they enjoyed.it because it meant a bigger jumper. Last year they wanted to go back to separate birthday parties. They are only 23 months apart so it was easy to do joint parties
ladyrt0731
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM
This year I am actually doing all of our birthdays together, mine is July, dh and ds2 are in Aug and ds1 is in Sept. Doing 2 parties a month a part is hard, so I think I am going to do joint parties for a few years
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes own cake and separate table for gift.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: I don't think it would be an issue, just as long as they get their own cake lol
KikiKia
by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:51 AM

We combine the kids bdays every year since their bdays are 5 days a part.  We just have seperate cake and they get to pick where we eat that night or something like that.  We always take a family trip somewhere (we went to Disney this year). 

Once my DD starts school I will throw her a party...since I did that for DS (and it was a big hit!) when he was in kindergarten...I figure its only fair.  I hate throwing parties I am not the "hostess-type"

I prefer taking family trips in celebration.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)