• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did your so

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM
  • 29 Replies
Pop the big question?

We were at my bil and his new wife house yesterday. They showed us the video of him proposing it was so nice. He had a videographer, and a musician, after they went to dinner and a movie. He also had a surprise engagement party the same night.

Dh took me to the restaurant were we had our first date, then to the beach where he propose. It was nice and romantic.
by on May. 4, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM

It was Christmas Eve. He put all white lights on the tree and the only ornament was a teddy bear. My nickname for him. He brought me a jewerly box and my ring was inside.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on May. 4, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Mine was an email. How romantic...
TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM
We were at his moms getting ready to go to Bible Study and he calls all the kids in the livingroom...I'm thinking they did something crazy amd were in trouble...next thing I know he's making a speech sweating bullets and he gets on one knee in tears by now and proposes. Later on I found out he was going to do it Sunday at the church, but he couldn't wait lolzz!!!
big.city.mama
by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:54 PM
3 moms liked this
LMAO we was going to get some ribs driving in the car and he looks at me and says " hey let's get married" I swear it was the most unexpected shit I sitting there thinking about what sides did I want Mac and cheese or collard greens and he asking me to marry him....
mom2kortni
by on May. 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM
CTFU, I like that!!

Quoting big.city.mama: LMAO we was going to get some ribs driving in the car and he looks at me and says " hey let's get married" I swear it was the most unexpected shit I sitting there thinking about what sides did I want Mac and cheese or collard greens and he asking me to marry him....
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That was sweet...

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: We were at his moms getting ready to go to Bible Study and he calls all the kids in the livingroom...I'm thinking they did something crazy amd were in trouble...next thing I know he's making a speech sweating bullets and he gets on one knee in tears by now and proposes. Later on I found out he was going to do it Sunday at the church, but he couldn't wait lolzz!!!
nopenope666
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM
At the beach. I totally knew it was coming though.
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
I bet that was the best ribs you've had...My sil hubby propose as he was fixing her car...

Quoting big.city.mama: LMAO we was going to get some ribs driving in the car and he looks at me and says " hey let's get married" I swear it was the most unexpected shit I sitting there thinking about what sides did I want Mac and cheese or collard greens and he asking me to marry him....
big.city.mama
by on May. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't even remember because I was so busy crying and had snot running down my face mascara smeared a hot ass mess lmaoooo I'm such an ugly crier I could never be an actress! He was just laughing looking back 13 years later I wouldn't change anything.

Quoting MANILOVE: I bet that was the best ribs you've had...My sil hubby propose as he was fixing her car...

TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Thank you

Quoting MANILOVE: That was sweet...

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: We were at his moms getting ready to go to Bible Study and he calls all the kids in the livingroom...I'm thinking they did something crazy amd were in trouble...next thing I know he's making a speech sweating bullets and he gets on one knee in tears by now and proposes. Later on I found out he was going to do it Sunday at the church, but he couldn't wait lolzz!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)