Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Mommas

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:12 PM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

I know I chatted a couple weeks ago with some ladies on here about having a low milk supply. My DH got these vitamins for me yesterday and they are already working! Give them a try if you need a supply boost. They can be found at GNC.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katbird14399
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I take that in combination with blessed thistle and they work really well together. Ive been taking them for almost 2 months, and I no longer have a problem pumping enough for him. However, I will discontinue use after the bottles are empty, because once you start producing a certain amount I heard it stays at that level. 

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for stating that because I was wondering if once you start taking them, will you have to continuously take them when you've gotten to your desired level. I'm glad to know that I won't have to take them forever. I'm getting that maple syrup smell also lol. That's the only side effect I've noticed so far besides the increased milk supply.

Quoting Katbird14399:

I take that in combination with blessed thistle and they work really well together. Ive been taking them for almost 2 months, and I no longer have a problem pumping enough for him. However, I will discontinue use after the bottles are empty, because once you start producing a certain amount I heard it stays at that level. 

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Bump
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to get me some of this so I can start pumping and storing milk. I have a very good supply I just want to produce a little extra so that Charlie can finally leave my side.
Mrs.Sparkle
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My lactation consultant had me take both.for.5 days with dd4 and It worked wonders..there is also a tea you.can drink.made from those.
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
That's exactly why I got them. I had a good storage from when my milk first came in and I had a lot of excess. Now my storage is getting low and I only produce enough for baby to eat. I wanna get my storage back up.

Quoting PrEgGoSaUrUs: I'm going to get me some of this so I can start pumping and storing milk. I have a very good supply I just want to produce a little extra so that Charlie can finally leave my side.
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I didn't know about these until a couple weeks ago. I'm glad I know now. I tried the tea but I'm not really a big tea drinker so it wasn't effective.

Quoting Mrs.Sparkle: My lactation consultant had me take both.for.5 days with dd4 and It worked wonders..there is also a tea you.can drink.made from those.
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I still have some left when did was nursing....Tia and her sister has a fenugreek tea out I think it's call milky
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:02 PM
It member talking about that a while back in their show but I completely forgot about it once I was pregnant lol.

Quoting MANILOVE: I still have some left when did was nursing....Tia and her sister has a fenugreek tea out I think it's call milky
Katbird14399
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Yes, I hate pill popping, but here I had no choice. I am currently taking pre natal and DHA including an Iron supplement and Biotin. Having to add the two more is overwhelming because I have to pop pills Three times a day -it's exhausting... Lol, and it might be psychosomatic, but I think one of them is starting to affect my mood.... !

Quoting navybeauty88: Thanks for stating that because I was wondering if once you start taking them, will you have to continuously take them when you've gotten to your desired level. I'm glad to know that I won't have to take them forever. I'm getting that maple syrup smell also lol. That's the only side effect I've noticed so far besides the increased milk supply.
Quoting Katbird14399:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)