Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Do you think B Howard is Michael Jackson Son?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am so intrigued by Brandon Howard.I have been listening to his music on youtube he sounds and moves like Michael Jackson.Could this young man be Michael's son if he isn't Michael's son he sounds and look similar to him.
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I doubt it. Michael would've actually have had sex in order for that to happen lol. I do think that Joe has a few illegitamite kids around though, hence the resemblance. It's no secret that he was a big time cheater.
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Absolutely not
cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Nope
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:29 AM

He may be a jackson but not micheals

MANILOVE
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Lmao no you didn't, so Michael never had sex

Quoting navybeauty88: I doubt it. Michael would've actually have had sex in order for that to happen lol. I do think that Joe has a few illegitamite kids around though, hence the resemblance. It's no secret that he was a big time cheater.
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Lol!!

Quoting navybeauty88: I doubt it. Michael would've actually have had sex in order for that to happen lol. I do think that Joe has a few illegitamite kids around though, hence the resemblance. It's no secret that he was a big time cheater.
earthtone
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:15 AM

No

R.I.P. Michael

I think about how sad his life was everytime my daughter is dancing to his Wii game and when I hear that new song.

diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:17 AM
No.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Nah. That dude don't even look like MJ. I agree with whoever said that Joe Jackson probably had some extra offspring running around but I positively don't believe this lil' dude is one of them. I can't lie, though. I don't even know who this lil' dude is. Either way, MJ influenced a lot of artists and still does so that could explain the similarities.

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Lol idk. But he's always been very particular. So I doubt he would have been one to sleep around if he did have sex lol.

Quoting MANILOVE: Lmao no you didn't, so Michael never had sex

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)