Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

ohh lord blue ive hair** updated blue got het hair did lol

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM
  • 49 Replies

Mobile Photo

So there's a petitsion for Beyonce and jayz to comb blue ive hair....lmao wow ! the nerves of some people. Haters will nip pick at everything to harrass you. This is how my two year hair be looking sometime, she hates getting her hair done. It's a struggle when I have to do her hair. They need to leave b and j alone

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthtone
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Those two have been in the spotlight a lot lately. They need to go on a hiatus and let the media focus on someone else for a while.

If it were me, I'd talk to my husband about us spending some time away. Will and Jada figured out how to do this very well.

CinnamonBunns84
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I guess they are going to see they are thought of as "people" or "human" too
diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Bump
janitablue
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I agreed the media, and the haters need to leave blue ivy 's hair alone. It is so sad our american society embrace relaxer look  on african american  girls . There are not aware or choose to ignore the chemical damage it effect our little girls hair.  At the end of the day it is Beyonce and Jay-Z choice nobody else choice. There is so much issues we need to be focus on them instead of creating petition for  Blue Ivy 's hair.

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Will and Jada didn't really do it because when TMZ wants to they have put the eye on them and their children. I mean there were posts after posts about their daughter in a pic with a guy. No one know who else was in that room but  made assumptions anyways. 

Quoting earthtone:

Those two have been in the spotlight a lot lately. They need to go on a hiatus and let the media focus on someone else for a while.

If it were me, I'd talk to my husband about us spending some time away. Will and Jada figured out how to do this very well.

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:30 PM

The person who started it needs her ass whooped.Anyone who does something like that are very much out of line. My biggest issues is the comments people make such as tamar and them. That little girl will one day see them as some bitter old bitches and push their wheelchair down some stairs like "So I look like ODB right". When it comes to other peoples kids  I don't say nothing because I don't know their life. Judging from what was actually found out about the picture were they were coming home from being in NH. Sorry but napping on a plan as a kid you aren't gonna look dolled up you gonna like pissed off and tired lookin for a juice box

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Idk but I get an Ike and Tina kind of situation from the Carter parents. Not saying he is abusive, but it isnt lovely...
diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not, and never have been a fan of Beyoncé or Jay Z but I think a petition is ridiculous.
diaperstodating
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't care either way about Blue's hair but I would think that a mother like Beyoncé who has done everything to her own hair would do something with her daughters hair.
PinkButterfly66
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I'll bet little Blue is a strong willed toddler with a sensitive scalp and won't sit still long enough for anybody to comb her hair.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN