Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Image of "gorgeous" inmate goes viral *Update*

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:55 AM
  • 54 Replies

Mobile Photo

Must be a crime to be this fine!

California criminal is making headlines for his piercing eyes and model-like looks despite having SIX felonies on his record and being held on $900,000 bail.

USA Today reports:

Meet Jeremy Meeks. He’s a 30-year-old felon who was arrested Wednesday on felony weapons charges during a sweep in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton, Calif., according to Stockton police.

He’s also arguably the most popular suspect to grace the Stockton Police Department Facebook page.

Meeks’ police mugshot generated 10,914 likes and 2,400 comments from Wednesday night to Thursday morning, many from women claiming to admire his looks.

“Hottttttt,” Melissa Stiles wrote.

“Omg come to mama,” Nicole Seba Lorena Elena commented.

“Holy [heck] I would arrest him too...hottest bad boy I’ve seen,” Ellie Abbey wrote.

“He can kidnap me anyday...Hold me against my will lol,” Jessica Gutierrez commented.

“Why is he breaking the law when he should be making millions modeling! Wowzas,” Tanya H. Thomas said.

One user has set up a Facebook fan page for Meeks, who is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail on $900,000 bail.

Jail staff tell CBS that several women have already called from around the country to send their love to the now-famous felon. Some even left their phone numbers hoping he’d call if and when he gets out...

-------------------------------
Update:

The so-called mugshot guy speaks! Jeremy Meeks, a convicted felon whose hot mugshot went viral this week, spoke out from jail regarding his incarceration on Thursday, June 19. Speaking to ABC's local affiliate in Sacramento, Calif., Meeks said that he learned of his sudden Internet popularity after chatting with his wife.
"Well I appreciate [the attention]," Meeks, 30, wearing an orange jumpsuit, told a reporter from behind a glass wall. Shaking his head and smiling, he added: "But I just want them to know that this is really not me, I'm not some kingpin."
PHOTOS: Celebrity mugshots
Meeks' mugshot set the Internet ablaze after the Stockton Police Department posted his picture to its Facebook page on Wednesday, June 18. Meeks and four others were arrested in a gang-related bust, dubbed Operation Ceasefire, a combined effort between federal and local police authorities to halt a recent surge in robberies and shootings in the city.
His mother Katherine Angier, though, insisted Friday, June 20, that her son is no longer a gang man. "Please help," Angier wrote of her son's bail, which was posted at $900,000. "My son was taken into custody on his way to work. He is a working man with a son. He is being stereotyped due to old tattoos."
PHOTOS: Which celebs were booked recently?
Angier included sweet snapshots of Meeks with his 3-year-old son in her plea, which hopes to raise $25,000. "He's my son and he is so sweet," she wrote alongside the snapshots. "Please help him to get a fair trial or else he'll be railroaded." As of Friday afternoon, she's raised $418.
Meeks' sister told TMZ on Friday that the only reason why Meeks was armed at the time of his arrest was for protection purposes. She told the outlet that her brother has been a practicing Christian for seven years. Meeks, according to TMZ, has been married to his wife (the mother of his little boy) for four years.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jeremy-meeks-hot-mugshot-guy-speaks-im-married-not-a-kingpin-2014206#ixzz35CDEVyWS
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IDGAF-
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:56 AM
4 moms liked this

He is sexy as fuck but I don't do felons.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Weird people!
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Ha! Him being a six time felon blocked any attraction towards him I may have had if idk that information first.

Quoting IDGAF-:

cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I'm not impressed
AlliviasMommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Wait till this little dreamboat either steals from them, bleeds them dry, or skips town on his bail they'll be paying. These are the same women who 'pen pal' and date serial killers in prison. Mmmm, lol.

Quoting mrsary: Ha! Him being a six time felon blocked any attraction towards him I may have had if idk that information first.

Quoting IDGAF-:

navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:47 AM
10 moms liked this
Just think, if he is just getting this much attention from a mugshot, he could've had a great career in modeling or something of that sort. I've seen him at least 15 times today alone. Too bad he decided to live a life of crime instead. The same chicks calling the jail will be putting money on his books and writing him.
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jun. 20, 2014 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this
LOL IKR
I was just reading this. My husband was telling me. He is attractive by the eyes but the prison tattoo tear drop and that neck tattoo,ewwww! Criminal record uh hell no!

Quoting mrsary: Ha! Him being a six time felon blocked any attraction towards him I may have had if idk that information first.

Quoting IDGAF-:

ginene
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:07 AM
4 moms liked this
This!

Also he better not drop the soap!

Quoting IDGAF-:

Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:09 AM
2 moms liked this
That's a gorgeous bitch.
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Its the eyes but that whole felon part makes you go ummm no
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)