Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grown women react to seeing their vaginas for first time

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM
  • 7 Replies
The video was created by YouTube personality and fitness guru Davey Wavey, who placed a post on American listings site Craigslist asking for women who had never seen their vaginas before, and received a surprisingly large response.

The video begins with the women explaining the reasons they’ve never looked down below, with answers ranging from the amusing: "Because my stomach is covering it, and I don’t have eyes on the bottom of my stomach", to the somber, with one participant explaining: "I was raped and just kind of pushed it out of my mind."

Lol @ “It looks like one of those apple turnovers!" I understand trauma can be a factor, but really, grown women who have never seen their own...situations?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eC4dVe8pIGY
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cheetah90210
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:57 AM
5 moms liked this
This makes me think of orange is the new black when they found out the didn't pee from their vagina hole
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Lol.. that made me lol.. especially when she said that she had steam on the mirror. I'll be honest I rarely look at mine; to me she's not cute. :/
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol How does she SHAVE her va-jay-jay without lookin at it???
MomRocs1102
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

this is what i was thinking.  

Quoting cheetah90210: This makes me think of orange is the new black when they found out the didn't pee from their vagina hole

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:15 PM
I could only imagine women like the rape victim and the girl who was told that hers was ugly, had not looked at theirs for a legitimate reason. Everyone else really didn't have a realistic excuse, especially the one who shaves hers.
LuvMommysBabies
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM
I agree. I can understand the rape victim and the one who was told her's was ugly.

Quoting ksbondgirl: I could only imagine women like the rape victim and the girl who was told that hers was ugly, had not looked at theirs for a legitimate reason. Everyone else really didn't have a realistic excuse, especially the one who shaves hers.
MsJenkins304
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:00 PM

But look at how the person took the mirror back, lol these ladies in this video is hilarious, omg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)