• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm shook...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:25 AM
  • 11 Replies
I just woken up from a horrible nightmare. Dh, myself and two of our boys were at a talent show in a part of a zoo. The place was nice and I knew it was a zoo because there were glass windows and we could see some animal cages.
We watch my oldest sons talent show and his class put on a really good dance. The judges are making their final votes. There are whispers that they might lose to another school who had a kid comedian playing retardo chuckado (I have no idea,but that was the name)
Anyways right before they give their results I b look to my right and out the window I see a huge wave of water coming. Apparently everyone else saw it too and we all ran. I saw ledge and we all started to climb but the water was so fast. And I was pregnant and by the time I climbed to the highest ledge I couldn't find dh or my kids.
Then dh came out he water with our oldest and I said where's CJ? But the water was so high I knew he was gone and I just keep screaming for him and dh woke me up because I was screaming and crying and now 20 minutes later I'm in the bathroom still crying.
He is fine I checked the camera and he is playing in his room with his brother but man my heart hurts...
Just had to get it out
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sillytime
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Awe I'm sorry :( I will look it up in my dream book for you when I crawl out of bed. Feel better and remember, just like we tell the kids, it was just a dream. ((( hugs)))
cheetah90210
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:02 AM
I hate bad dreams , and Dh and I always have crazy dreams. I have had them since I was a child I would sleep walk and everything. I even have reoccurring dreams that I have had since childhood. My mother would always sooth me by telling me to say, god has not given me the spirit of fear but of power , love and a sound mind.
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:59 AM
That would be great! Please do. Thanks!

Quoting sillytime: Awe I'm sorry :( I will look it up in my dream book for you when I crawl out of bed. Feel better and remember, just like we tell the kids, it was just a dream. ((( hugs)))
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! This one freaked me out even more so because I only dream in third person and this dream was in first person. I couldn't escape it. In third person, I tell myself to wake up but I couldn't since the dream was in first person.

Quoting cheetah90210: I hate bad dreams , and Dh and I always have crazy dreams. I have had them since I was a child I would sleep walk and everything. I even have reoccurring dreams that I have had since childhood. My mother would always sooth me by telling me to say, god has not given me the spirit of fear but of power , love and a sound mind.
sillytime
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

To dream of waves, is a sign you hold some vital step in contemplation, which will evolve much knowledge.

Zoo: The zoo may represent relationships you've formed in your life. At times we are forced to live with individuals with whom we are incompatible, but we choose to stay and endure the situation because its a lot safer than going into the jungle.

This came from two different books and I looked up the things that stood out to me in your dream the waves and the zoo basically I gather that you are having some choices to make that are hard for you to make in your life right now giving you unusual trouble or anxiety. Hope this makes sense for you. Dreams are never literal. They are your subconscious trying to make sense of your conscious life and not necessarily about the specific people in the dream. This is just my interpretation of what I read in the books hope it helps in some way.

spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM
It probably means something but I have no idea. Things are pretty easy going now mentally and physically. Just waiting for baby so I don't know about the hard choice part. I'm just hoping my kid is OK. That part really shook me to the core. I'm stalking him today!

Quoting sillytime:

To dream of waves, is a sign you hold some vital step in contemplation, which will evolve much knowledge.

Zoo: The zoo may represent relationships you've formed in your life. At times we are forced to live with individuals with whom we are incompatible, but we choose to stay and endure the situation because its a lot safer than going into the jungle.

This came from two different books and I looked up the things that stood out to me in your dream the waves and the zoo basically I gather that you are having some choices to make that are hard for you to make in your life right now giving you unusual trouble or anxiety. Hope this makes sense for you. Dreams are never literal. They are your subconscious trying to make sense of your conscious life and not necessarily about the specific people in the dream. This is just my interpretation of what I read in the books hope it helps in some way.

TrulyMicka
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:30 AM
I hope you're okay now! I hate having bad dreams bc my dreams always feel so real..I dreamt of being chased by a wolf man that looked kinda like my bf...I was panting and breathing so hard in my sleep that he had to wake me up...I couldn't imagine dreaming one of my babies was washed away
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Pregnancy is known for crazy dreams. I just had dreams that were silly and made no sense. I could only remember bits and pieces of them when I woke up.
KikiKia
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Its good to talk about nightmares.  I always believe if you talk about it, it won't happen. :)

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:49 AM
This:

Quoting ksbondgirl: Pregnancy is known for crazy dreams. I just had dreams that were silly and made no sense. I could only remember bits and pieces of them when I woke up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)