Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

sometimes there are no victims

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 2:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
Today as I was perusing the FB feed I came across a post from comedian D L Hugely's page. I didn't believe it was a video of what was described but it was. The video was of a young female performing fellatio on 24 guys for a free drink. One of the comments took issue with D L for posting the video and stated that the females activity bordered on rape. The girl looks very much in control and happy with all that she accomplished. My question is do we (general) assume that when a female isn't acting in the way we find feminine and acceptable that she must be a victim? Do we automatically find females to be a weaker sex and at the mercy of men even when being the initiator of an activity (not single to sexual activity)?
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I personally dont. I dont feel they are victims but i do feel like something went wrong in the younger years for a woman to just get to a point where she can suck 24 dicks for a drink. 

I saw a video myself earlier with a girl bent over in a bathroom laughing while allowing several different people to have sex with her she even whined and said "how many more are yall are left cause im getting tired". 

She wasnt a victim..she was just a lazy HO!

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:11 AM
5 moms liked this
No not a victim of that situation but maybe a victim of their past that would allow them to get to that point.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Something happened at some point as to where she was indeed a victim... Otherwise this wouldn't be.
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM
I agree with something in her past happening that she sees her worth in a eight dollar drink
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Her self worth is suffering IMO.
Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I think she just wanted to do it. Sometimes we want to justify outlandish behavior by saying her past, her upbringing, her situation-women are not weak. I've been thirsty and broke and never sucked anybody off. As a society we have to stop justifying poor behavior from everyone. You reach an age, a mindset, where you change your situation. She needs to get to that point.

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I love this!

At some point we have to decide we dont want to be victims any longer. She may have went through some horrible things in her past bit that does not justify sucking 24 dicks for a limerita lls

Quoting Sigmalade:

I think she just wanted to do it. Sometimes we want to justify outlandish behavior by saying her past, her upbringing, her situation-women are not weak. I've been thirsty and broke and never sucked anybody off. As a society we have to stop justifying poor behavior from everyone. You reach an age, a mindset, where you change your situation. She needs to get to that point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)