Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

So

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:04 PM
  • 39 Replies
In regards to post about fathers not seeing there kids. So what about the father that do want to be in their kids life, and the mom refuses to allow him to see his kids. What about those that doesn't have money to retain an attorney to help. What about those that call send letters, and drive to meet their kid, and the mom is no show. What about the mom that clearly want to shove their kids toward their new man of the week, but not the real father that want to be part of the child life. What about the mom that simply mad because he move on with his life and have a new family. It seems the guys always get blames, and call dead beat. There are kids out there that is missing out on a great father because of dead beat mom, and their selfishness.

There's three side to a story, the two person involve and God.
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:29 PM
It's terrible when Mom's behave like that but from my experience/what I've seen the Dad's/sperm donors out number selfish/catty Moms any day of the week
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Also Imo none of these things are valid reasons for a Dad to be absent. In the State of California it doesn't cost a dime for a man to take a woman to court for child support & visitation so not having money to retain an attorney is bs. Once child support and visitation has been established and the Mom refuse to keep visitation arrangements she will be charged contempt of court which could results in fines and possible jail time. I believe 99.5% of the time when man is being called a deadbeat Dad it's because he is a Deadbeat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsCryStyle
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I agree. Unfortunately we always hear about the dead beat dads because imo there are way more of them than dead beat moms. I can maybe count on one hand how many people I grew up with that didn't have a mom around but I only remember ONE of my friends being raised with their dad around.

Quoting luvthagirl: Also Imo none of these things are valid reasons for a Dad to be absent. In the State of California it doesn't cost a dime for a man to take a woman to court for child support & visitation so not having money to retain an attorney is bs. Once child support and visitation has been established and the Mom refuse to keep visitation arrangements she will be charged contempt of court which could results in fines and possible jail time. I believe 99.5% of the time when man is being called a deadbeat Dad it's because he is a Deadbeat
Nisha929
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I don't like bitter bitches that keep their kids away from their father(s) for no reason at all. Now if the mom has a valid reason why she doesn't want the father(s) of her children around...well I can't blame her for that. Its not too often that you hear about mothers not being around. I don't think I know anyone that grew up without a mother butI know plenty of people that grew up without a father.

Yes there is always more than one side to a story but just like women take men to court...the men that really want to be in their kids lives can bring these women to court so that they can see their kids. They have rights just like we do. Its just up to them whether or not they want to utilize the resources available to them. If a man just accepts that a woman wont let him see his kids instead of fighting to see them...I can't respect that.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly, having no money or lack of money is a bullshit, sorry/lazy, low down dirty Dog, piss poor sorry ass excuse for a parent(Mom or Dad) to be absent. Nothing but death would keep me from my child

Quoting Nisha929:

I don't like bitter bitches that keep their kids away from their father(s) for no reason at all. Now if the mom has a valid reason why she doesn't want the father(s) of her children around...well I can't blame her for that. Its not too often that you hear about mothers not being around. I don't think I know anyone that grew up without a mother butI know plenty of people that grew up without a father.

Yes there is always more than one side to a story but just like women take men to court...the men that really want to be in their kids lives can bring these women to court so that they can see their kids. They have rights just like we do. Its just up to them whether or not they want to utilize the resources available to them. If a man just accepts that a woman wont let him see his kids instead of fighting to see them...I can't respect that.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Not including my real life experience just based off of this group alone at least once a week (give or take) we read about a Dad dropping the ball in one way or another so Imo this " Oh woe is me" post is straight up bullsh*t

Quoting MsCryStyle: I agree. Unfortunately we always hear about the dead beat dads because imo there are way more of them than dead beat moms. I can maybe count on one hand how many people I grew up with that didn't have a mom around but I only remember ONE of my friends being raised with their dad around.

Quoting luvthagirl: Also Imo none of these things are valid reasons for a Dad to be absent. In the State of California it doesn't cost a dime for a man to take a woman to court for child support & visitation so not having money to retain an attorney is bs. Once child support and visitation has been established and the Mom refuse to keep visitation arrangements she will be charged contempt of court which could results in fines and possible jail time. I believe 99.5% of the time when man is being called a deadbeat Dad it's because he is a Deadbeat
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Yes they do have right, many time the law have fail them due to the lies of the mom

Quoting Nisha929:

Nisha929
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:36 PM

So every man not fighting to see his kid(s) has been railroaded by the court system?? Yeah I don't think so. 

Quoting MANILOVE: Yes they do have right, many time the law have fail them due to the lies of the mom
Quoting Nisha929:

MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Every situation is not the same, either way the point of my post was some mom are nasty and gives the father a hard time to see their kids. But it seem regardless of the situation the man will always be the blame.

Quoting Nisha929:

So every man not fighting to see his kid(s) has been railroaded by the court system?? Yeah I don't think so. 

Quoting MANILOVE: Yes they do have right, many time the law have fail them due to the lies of the mom

Quoting Nisha929:

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
A lot of men I know refuse to be in their kids lives because they don't like the mother.. speaking about coworkers and other males I know. That same man can get with a woman they love and happily raise HER kids and theirs together while ignoring the first kids. It is oddly accepted in our society.

Quoting luvthagirl: It's terrible when Mom's behave like that but from my experience/what I've seen the Dad's/sperm donors out number selfish/catty Moms any day of the week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)