• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think dh just lost it temporarily

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
  • 42 Replies
I am walking through the kitchen and dd is there getting yogurt. DD asked me about a blow dryer that I have. Dh chimes up and says, "You've never given her a haircut." I told him that she has had her hair cut before. Then he said, "You'very never cut her hair off so that she can get new hair." I told him that women here don't cut their hair off just to get new hair unless they have lice! Am I wrong about this? My dh is Nigerian and dd has black hair (I don't). Do those of you with black hair cut it off just to get new hair?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
What is black hair??
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Do you mean the color?
What color is your hair?
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
What the fuck is black hair lmfao
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:24 PM
Lmfao i didnt read comments i went straight to my question. Turns out we were thinking the same thing lmao da fuck is black hair lls

Quoting luvthagirl: What is black hair??
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this
She bet not bring her ass back here talking about some "good hair"

Quoting Smoochmommie: Lmfao i didnt read comments i went straight to my question. Turns out we were thinking the same thing lmao da fuck is black hair lls

Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Im dead! #fixitjesus

Linda..Linda....Lindaaaa listen
This is bullshit lls

Quoting luvthagirl: She bet not bring her ass back here talking about some "good hair"

Quoting Smoochmommie: Lmfao i didnt read comments i went straight to my question. Turns out we were thinking the same thing lmao da fuck is black hair lls

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:27 PM
I'm lost too. Does he mean blank women cut their hair off to buy and wear weave??
Nisha929
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Get your ass in a corner right now!!!! I'm over here rolling and waiting to hear (read) her explanation as to what black hair is.  

Quoting Smoochmommie: Im dead! #fixitjesus Linda..Linda....Lindaaaa listen This is bullshit lls
Quoting luvthagirl: She bet not bring her ass back here talking about some "good hair"

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I've never known a black person with black hair, lol to get head lives, white people with head lives don't cur their hair they treat it.
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Sorry to inform you but my hair is not considered "black". I am AA but mixed with Native American and white. Most people think I'm Mexican. Dd'S hair is more like her dad's.

So here's my @$$ giving you an honest description.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)