• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sugar daddy anyone?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:07 AM
  • 34 Replies
So one of my friends was trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with having a sugar daddy on the side if your man can't handle the load. Me on the other hand I say it's wrong. She should either be with the sugar daddy or stop dating men who can't provide. She sees nothing wrong with it & thinks she shouldn't have to argue with her guy about it. She hasn't had a job in over 10 years btw. Crazy thoughts?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Ummmm nah. I am not for the sugar daddy thing. In reality you are hoing your self out to some old man. No man is gonna give up money without something in exchange and I personally don't want some old balls on me. Thats just me. Rather be with someone who can provide for you or get your ass a real job and provide for yourself. The thought of a sugar daddy makes my skin crawl. 

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this
You've asked this question several different ways,in several different groups several different times! Are you trying to say something?? LOL
Let your friend do whatever is she doing you can only control yourself.

Quoting Goodybag1: So one of my friends was trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with having a sugar daddy on the side if your man can't handle the load. Me on the other hand I say it's wrong. She should either be with the sugar daddy or stop dating men who can't provide. She sees nothing wrong with it & thinks she shouldn't have to argue with her guy about it. She hasn't had a job in over 10 years btw. Crazy thoughts?
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
No not really? I've already said it a recall me and her have debates about almost everything! I just wanted to get others people opinion to make sure I'm not the one tripping or being uptight. Like today we had a conversation about wearing a leotard. I'm not with it but she is. I don't discuss her with anyone we know so it's just fun to me that's all.

Quoting Hottmomma607: You've asked this question several different ways,in several different groups several different times! Are you trying to say something?? LOL

Quoting Goodybag1: So one of my friends was trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with having a sugar daddy on the side if your man can't handle the load. Me on the other hand I say it's wrong. She should either be with the sugar daddy or stop dating men who can't provide. She sees nothing wrong with it & thinks she shouldn't have to argue with her guy about it. She hasn't had a job in over 10 years btw. Crazy thoughts?
earthtone
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:16 PM

SMH. Sorry, but your friend has issues.

Mznaye
by New Orleans Best on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:25 PM
She looking for "opinions" of others! LOL what happened to MYOB? I'm guessing that doesn't apply to friends LOL

Quoting Hottmomma607: You've asked this question several different ways,in several different groups several different times! Are you trying to say something?? LOL

Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Not when you put me in it lol!!!💃

Quoting Mznaye: She looking for "opinions" of others! LOL what happened to MYOB? I'm guessing that doesn't apply to friends LOL

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You seem to have an issues with this 1 'friend'. You need to let her go. If you cant uplift someone you call a friend then you need to let them go. Yes she may be doing some mess YOU don't agree with but she is suppose to be your friend.
Yes MYOB!!

Quoting Mznaye: She looking for "opinions" of others! LOL what happened to MYOB? I'm guessing that doesn't apply to friends LOL

Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Hey I accept your opinion. *shrugs* it's seems like your reaching but hey. *rolls eyes*
Mznaye
by New Orleans Best on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Just stay in your lane and keep it moving

Quoting Goodybag1: Not when you put me in it lol!!!💃

Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM

hmmm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)