• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious Serious question

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ladies, if you see a friend or relative husband out with another woman would you tell her? Now if the shoe was on the other foot would you want to know?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nisha929
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been in this situation and I told my friend what I saw. She told me she believed that I was telling her the truth but she also told me not to tell her if I ever saw him again with someone else. Yes I'd want to know if someone saw my man out with another woman.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Yes/yes
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Yes/Yes

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Yes to both.
ms.renae
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Idk and yes
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
No/No.
Been there done that, won't again. Told a friend about her man she told him, he was mad at me. Someone was telling my husband something about me while dating wasn't even accurate.

Quoting Goodybag1: Ladies, if you see a friend or relative husband out with another woman would you tell her? Now if the shoe was on the other foot would you want to know?
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Nope, I stay in my lane all the time. Some women are just too naive to handle that type of information. On the flip side I would want to know.
KColeman90
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Hell Yes!!! I would definitely want someone to tell me!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
big.city.mama
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:24 PM
It would depend on the person telling me and if there coming from a good place in there reasoning for telling me.
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:40 PM
If a family or friend didn't tell me I would definitely have to reevaluate our relationship, imo keeping me in the dark about some shit that may be going on without my knowledge is not being a good sister or friend, either way I would do some further investigating, it would be like watching/allowing me drink a glass of water when you saw the waitress spit in my glass on your way back from the ladies room. Yeah, we could know longer be friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)