• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just curious

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ive been reflecting lately on marriage and what it means to me. Now, I'm a bit young but I've seen a lot been through a lot and am very mature for my age but havent had too many women in my family get married or teach me what it means to be a wife. What does marriage mean to you? And how do you know that your husband is it for you?? When you've said I do do you stick it out no matter what?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Marriage means a lot to me despite any mistake my husband had made he truly proves his love to me. I can truelly say out of my sibling I have the best marriage. I know my family may have expect us to fail but we are doing well.
Frannylove12
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM
That's great I hope God continues to bless your marriage! If I may ask, how long were you together before you got married?

Quoting MANILOVE: Marriage means a lot to me despite any mistake my husband had made he truly proves his love to me. I can truelly say out of my sibling I have the best marriage. I know my family may have expect us to fail but we are doing well.
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
We were together for 1 yrs. August 4th will make 9yrs of marriage.Looking forward to because it's not easy.
Frannylove12
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:09 PM
That's a long time!! Did you find that you were more in love after you got married?

Quoting MANILOVE: We were together for 1 yrs. August 4th will make 9yrs of marriage.Looking forward to because it's not easy.
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:14 PM
In some weird ways we understood each other. I truelly feel secure with this man. I've seen how other man treats my sisters, and his so different. By no means our live is perfect but we just mesh so well. I want the most high to continue to bless us. I really love him.

Quoting Frannylove12: That's a long time!! Did you find that you were more in love after you got married?

Quoting MANILOVE: We were together for 1 yrs. August 4th will make 9yrs of marriage.Looking forward to because it's not easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)