Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Keep it Real ladies

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM
  • 68 Replies
How many times do you smile at another woman? How often do you give strangers a compliment? I get so tired of women being nasty for no reason. Some women are so jelly towards each other. I'm not into all that! I have no reason to be nasty to a stranger!! How your attitude?
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
layap
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I smile and say pleasantries all the time. I will admit, I feel super awkward when it's not returned.

mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I don't say anything to people r I don't know...
layap
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:58 PM

just a question. even passing by let's say in a hallway?

Quoting mrsary: I don't say anything to people r I don't know...

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

i actually give compliments to women all the time.  I was in walmart a few days ago and i told a woman i thought she was beautiful.  

MomRocs1102
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

compliments are good, you never know what someone is going through you may just brighten their day.  Thats how i look at it. 

Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm a friendly person so all the time. I'm happy in my life if I see a woman that looks nice? I'll compliment.

Quoting Goodybag1: How many times do you smile at another woman? How often do you give strangers a complement? I get so tired of women being nasty for no reason. Some women are so jelly towards each other. I'm not into all that! I have no reason to be nasty to a stranger!! How your attitude?
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:28 PM
I've done it, and see nothing wrong with that. Strangers complimented me all the time, especially about my locs.
proudmomof2653
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

same here

Quoting layap:

I smile and say pleasantries all the time. I will admit, I feel super awkward when it's not returned.

Delila12
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I rarely give compliments, but I smile.
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Really?? I felt like you & your friend attacked me for no specific reason. Y'all don't know me why would y'all care? I would have answered your post & kept it moving. Because I'm cool like that💃

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm a friendly person so all the time. I'm happy in my life if I see a woman that looks nice? I'll compliment.

Quoting Goodybag1: How many times do you smile at another woman? How often do you give strangers a complement? I get so tired of women being nasty for no reason. Some women are so jelly towards each other. I'm not into all that! I have no reason to be nasty to a stranger!! How your attitude?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN