Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

How long do I have to be on a job to get a employment verification?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am planning on moving before September I just started working for a new company I started working on July 10th I don't have to work 16 hours anymore.The apartment complex needs a employment verification.I have to try to move before September 1st to avoid paying my rent also my daughter starts school the following day.My lease is up so I will be moving because they don't want to fix up anything is this apartment my neighbor had a flood which caused my apartment to flood the carpet cleaners for my apartment complex change the padding but not the carpet it's been 3 years I really believe it's mold in my place.I get my carpet professionally clean every 2 weeks to prevent mold and allergies because my daughter has asthma.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM
I am assuming if you are working any job any amount of time, you can get employment verification.
mrsary
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:25 PM
What was your previous cm screen name? You seem so familiar.
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
From the day you became employed, since it's new I would also provide your previous job just to show a history of job stability.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:08 AM
This

Quoting MANILOVE: From the day you became employed, since it's new I would also provide your previous job just to show a history of job stability.
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:37 AM

any time

Stacey1081975
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:38 AM

You can a get a EV on your second day ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)