Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Bucket list

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM
  • 35 Replies
Do you have a bucket list?
My family and I made a bucket list for our vacation trip. Can't wait! :-)
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wearymoon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Cool. Do share!! I have been talking about a personal bucket list for the past couple of months. I just need someone to do it with.
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:07 PM
My life bucket list
Get an RV, go to Paris not much more on it. LOL
But we go to Vegas this week and we made a list. We have many things on our list.

Quoting wearymoon: Cool. Do share!! I have been talking about a personal bucket list for the past couple of months. I just need someone to do it with.
leaniece
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes.. I guess you can call it a bucket list but we have a "ten year goal list" on a dry erase board in the house. We plan to get a camper or an RV too! On my bucket list of places I would want to visit- I would say Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Africa, Caribbean Islands, Jamaica, Hawaii, too many places!
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM
We've been to Hawaii twice but what go back again. I definitely want to go to the Caribbeans.

Quoting leaniece: Yes.. I guess you can call it a bucket list but we have a "ten year goal list" on a dry erase board in the house. We plan to get a camper or an RV too! On my bucket list of places I would want to visit- I would say Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Africa, Caribbean Islands, Jamaica, Hawaii, too many places!
big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I use to live in Germany best years of my life! Thanks Uncle Sam

Quoting leaniece: Yes.. I guess you can call it a bucket list but we have a "ten year goal list" on a dry erase board in the house. We plan to get a camper or an RV too! On my bucket list of places I would want to visit- I would say Australia, France, Italy, Germany, Africa, Caribbean Islands, Jamaica, Hawaii, too many places!
big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I want to sky dive! Any one care to join me my best friend and husband told me f*#$k no lmaooo
Hottmomma607
by Group Mod - Trica on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Quoting big.city.mama: I want to sky dive! Any one care to join me my best friend and husband told me f*#$k no lmaooo

Yeah not happening!! lollaughing

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Damnnn not you too I need some Caucasian friends!

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting big.city.mama: I want to sky dive! Any one care to join me my best friend and husband told me f*#$k no lmaooo

Yeah not happening!! lollaughing

MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Nope

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Think about it..... the wind rushing through your hair the beauty of it all the feeling of flying free like a bird.... Still no??? OK I'll wait lmaooooo

Quoting MANILOVE: Nope

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN