Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM
  • 27 Replies
I worked with a black guy who always complained about black women & why he chooses not to date them. He said he prefer white girls over black women because black women had to much mouth. He said he moved from Georgia to Tx because there's barely any white women willing to date blacks there. He said Kim K looked better than Beyoncé. He said he believes black kids don't stand a chance because black fathers are the worst & he sees how white people are with their kids. Yawns* dating a white woman just made him feel like he had a prize. Now he also said he was raised by his grandma because his mother was with a man in the army & would travel from place to place. I encouraged him to talk to her from time to time because it seems like he hates her & might suffer from self hate. After that it quit talking to me after I listen to him day in & day out. Would you think there's a lil self hate going on with him?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nisha929
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like a guy I used to date. There could be some self hate going on but I've learned it's best not to entertain people that think like that. Arguing with them is a waste of time.    

Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Yes, there is self hate. I really think that is why my brother dates so many girls other than A-A. My mother constantly berated him and now he is gone and happy. I tell him not to generalize all people. Your co-worker may one day be a black father to a black child, so he really needs to talk to someone about his issues. He obviously is with women that he does not voice his opinions with or are weak minded themselves.

MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:02 PM
I m tired hearing about these lame a@@ brothers putting white chick on a pedestal. Not all women are the same, regardless of their race, but we all have blood circulating in our veins. He needs to go back to his mother, and have her nurse him . He has a long way to go to reach maturity..
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:09 PM
I never argued with him I just let him talk. He annoyed the hell out of me but I let him talk the minute I said his mom might have something to do with the way he feels, his whole attitude changed towards me.

Quoting Nisha929:

He sounds like a guy I used to date. There could be some self hate going on but I've learned it's best not to entertain people that think like that. Arguing with them is a waste of time.    

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:44 PM
I do believe in self hate, however I've never heard a story where a black man openly admit to his feelings in such detail.
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:48 PM
He sure had no problem.

Quoting luvthagirl: I do believe in self hate, however I've never heard a story where a black man openly admit to his feelings in such detail.
ms.renae
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:51 PM
He sounds like 3/5 of my brothers
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Lol!!!

Quoting ms.renae: He sounds like 3/5 of my brothers
Peace.Love.Pink
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Most definitely

Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
This dude was just ugh to much to take he'd say how Kanye didn't deserve Kim. I'm like no baby Kanye down graded lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)