Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

i found a used condom in my dryer

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:04 PM
  • 115 Replies

Mobile Photo

So i have had a neighbor friend that is a female her and her kids and myself and her got close. Well it started to where she would stay late n then finally go home.then it ended up to her n her kids staying the night on the couch. Her n my husband even got comfortable round eachother. Then it escladed to where she was bragging abt her foot rubs so my husband loves his feet rubbed and i hated doin it lol.. so i said why not no hurt n this im around. Then it got to b jokeing around with one another and then she would text him photos of her vagina however i did know abt it but just thought after bein with my husband for 14 years that it would spice things up n our marriage But NEVER did i want any sexual things to happen. So i sent a pic of his penis to her for fun n play but he kept asking me if i was goin to do it or not. My husband is very flirty and LOVES sex but ive never imagined him bein with any body else other than me. He always tells me im hot n he loves me n would NEVER CHEAT! BUT then i started to get sceptical of this outcome i felt like i started this and its goin to esculate to him having sexual tendincies for my friend he enjoyed n looked to his foot rubs everynight she was in our home day n night n overnight but then i told him i felt like this was to much i want it to stop but he still got the foot rubs it would b her n him on our couch n i would have to sit in our chair then he would flirt with her more often text n and person. Then one day my neice got sick and i had to leave to go to the hospital and she wanted to stay at my house to watch tv n relax with her 1year old daughter so i was thinking nothing harmless. But then come to find ourlt he got back home shortly after i left to go the hospital however he told me to wait he would come with but i was impatient n left.So im up there and my neice gets released so i was gone with our 2 noys for abt 2hrs. I come home hes n the recliner shes on the couch watchin tv. So then i ask him what have u guys been foin did u get any foot rubs while i was gone. I was prayin he would say no but he said yea she gave me one for abt 15min n that was it. Do by that point i was wondering n the back of my mind. So then that happends on a friday and saturday we left for a family trip n my friend left to her familys house for the weekend. So then another text comes in and its a pic of her n some jeans n he says ur booty looks good n those ur beautiful. I barely get complinented. So then sunday eve we come home i start throwin laundry in the wash n the next day i was drying it and opened my dryer n heres a used opened condom n my dryer. We havent used condoms in like 4mos. So i automatically confronted hom n he immadiatly turns it into a joke then calls my friend jokeing abt it so she starts laughing n im here lost like wtf.. where the hell this come from. So then they said im crazy for even thinking that and then he said it was prolly ours from 3-4months ago. Remind u im a clean freek n do laundry alot n never found a condom n 14 years. So then he comes up with the good ol story it must have popped up from the washer on the insise n was stuck. Which then im pissed n was thinkong u think im stupid then she says oh well my friend which is a male she says it may came outta his pants that i washed there 2weeks ago. Im like really? Most friends would b like girl u better investigate his ass! She was total oppisite so then i was called crazy n he would never touch her nasty ass shes been around n etc. So i still have a unanswered question where did this condom come from? Deep deep down n my gut i know something happend i can feel it it wont leave my head im depressed deeply everytime i ask him he yells n starts acting crazy with me n wants me to stop accussing him for somethin he didnot do. So then after we r fighting everynight for at least 3days straight she still sticks around n stats the night when she knows im accussing her. She makes up excuses abt the condom and then sometimes she says she would b worried not to mention when she got back to town later thst day of me asking her abt it she runs over to her house where my hubby was doin some work for her sister and asks him so does she still thinj its our condom? & thrn comes straight back here n says i hope u dont think i would do that. But i really truly do its like i dont wanna believe it. So i investigate more to find out that he was texting sexual jokes to his co worker women n they have all been deleted other than the work related text so that happend for a year straight n then i find out a cleaning girl he text also just jokeing around wirh her to. He says. We let eachother joke around n i thought we was close n had had good relatiinship n even his friends always said they wish they had a girlfriend as cool as me. But i NEVER have had a guy text me or me text another guy or his friends jokeing around abt sex jokes. So now im despretly of n need of advise n what to do. Im toren n heart briken if i even bring it up hes gettin defensive and leaves); can someone please give me advise. Then im thinkin its my fault cauae i let him act that way abnd let another women n our home with only knowing her for a few months. Thanks for all the advise im open for opinionsi
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:06 PM
6 moms liked this
That was super long
mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Who is the woman in the photo?
mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you summarize it for me? I read the 1st few lines and it was dumb. She was letting her neighbor and her kids join her household...

Quoting Mommabearbergh: That was super long
big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:14 PM
3 moms liked this
You opened this door I'm sorry but sending pics to your husband, rubbing his feet???!!! What did you expect to happen with this woman? Kick her ass but someone needs to kick yours too because you served your man to her on a silver platter and she took a serving now you mad.Sorry not sorry
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:17 PM
She let her friend get to damn close with her husband now she mad

Quoting mrsary: Can you summarize it for me? I read the 1st few lines and it was dumb. She was letting her neighbor and her kids join her household...

mygirls53
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:27 PM

they did the nasty don't fool yourself!

mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
WHO IS THE WOMAN IN THE PHOTO??
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
My Adhd started kicking in almost immediately. Lo.
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this
Anyone care for a little catfish?
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:39 PM
3 moms liked this
I never leave any woman around my dh. When I leave Moma you get your shit too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)