Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yeah I wanted one that bad.

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I had a taste for a slush at Sonic earlier today. So me and my son pulled up and I placed my order.Then the girl comes to the car and says 15.37 and reads back the order and I kindly told her I only ordered 2 Miami slush that's it. She had the nerve to  smack her teeth and say are you sure honey?

Normally when my son is with me I try not to act all black and natural out in public but she hit a button when she questioned me on what I ordered. So the girl walks back in with an attitude but never said if she was getting my order. So I hit the button and one chick answers but I could hear the lil girl in the background complaining about the crazy pregnant black chick outside. So I went red and told the girl on the intercom if that lil girl didn't come back to my car with 2 drinks I would come in there and make her wish her mom had swallowed that night. So the dog on manger comes outside instead with 2 coupons for hot dogs and 2 lg drinks and apologized the mix up. Im just venting tonight ladies. Maybe I did over react but you don't mess with my slushy time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BABY Jeremiah 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol she gonna learn today!
ms.renae
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I'm sorry but I'm over here lmao
BrutalTruth
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I would have done the same thing lol i fucking HATE rude food service workers.
waitin4u
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree there are some places in town I refuse to go to again because of bad service and this places makes the list now.

Quoting BrutalTruth: I would have done the same thing lol i fucking HATE rude food service workers.

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
After that I would have been afraid to drink the slushy.
Iluvhairmicore
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:32 PM

IKR! You never go ham on the people who's preparing or serving your food or drinks, because they might spit or piss in it for revenge.

Quoting luvthagirl: After that I would have been afraid to drink the slushy.

TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I am REALLY big on customer service...especially when I am spending my money!!! I will call a corporate office, write a letter, complete a survey etc for bad OR exceptional customer service!

TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Your Avi though...lol

Quoting BrutalTruth: I would have done the same thing lol i fucking HATE rude food service workers.

waitin4u
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM
I sure didn't that's why I won't be going back. Lol

Quoting luvthagirl: After that I would have been afraid to drink the slushy.
BrutalTruth
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I love this picture! That's what df does when I try to go high school and get a kissing picture haha

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom:

Your Avi though...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)