Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make him blush

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

How many of you has a man that is particularly inclined to be romantic? Does he like when you return the romantic gestures? What do you do to make your man feel appreciated, loved, or just to turn up the romantic dial? I am not talking about regular things such as meeting him halfway with financial responsibility or breezing through domestic duties.

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:52 AM
With my dh, it's a lost cause...
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
He is romantic in his own right. After 19yrs. I let him do him and thank him for every little romantic gestures. He loves when I do something sweet&special for him.
big.city.mama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
In the beginning he wasn't but I chocked that up to being young but now its only special occasions where I get the flowers and stuff but I love when he grabs my butt out of the blue for some reason it makes me feel like he feels I'm still sexy and after 4 babies that makes me happy lol
anaijasmom
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:39 AM
I can honestly say he was not romantic when we first started talking so it was not expected. Romance does not exist in this relationship. I'm not romantic either sooooo! I tell him all the time that he is appreciated!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)