Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ciara and Future

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:46 PM
  • 14 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:23 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm ALL for Black love & couples beating the odds and nay sayers.. But when she announced that she was pregnant, my 1st thought was that its not gonna last. His track record with baby mama's proves that.
big.city.mama
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM
2 moms liked this
I see he has been reading from the Shawty-Lo handbook!
Iluvhairmicore
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Aww I was happy for them and wanted to see them as a happily married couple.

kitty068
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I don't see why she was interested in him anyway with all of those baby mamas all over the place, she could have done better.
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:32 AM
I think he was a lil star struck.
Nisha929
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Even with him having numerous children by multiple women...I guess she thought (like so many other women) that she'd be the one that he would marry and be faithful to. Now she's just another woman that has his child. I wonder if he takes care of his kids.  

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Saw that one coming from a mile away. Haven't seen them pictured together since she had that baby. I think she's his 3rd or 4th baby mama. And apparently he's back with the one he was with before Ciara. They have a 1 year old together.
MomRocs1102
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I think Ciara is awesome and i wish her nothing but the best. I just hope he doesnt bring the typical drama that often happens after a couple breaks up and have a child together.  I feel sorry for celeb relationships in general bc people wish the worst on them as soon as they go public.  Its like people enjoy seeing celebs go through crap they themselves wouldn't want to go through. 

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I am gonna probably go to hell for this but when i saw on fb that their engagement was over I laughed. Like lets be  for real. I don't even watch that show they were on and it seemed like they were grasping at straws

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 4:46 PM
Exactly. If neither one of them were celebs, people would've been saying the same thing.

Quoting ayacocca: I'm ALL for Black love & couples beating the odds and nay sayers.. But when she announced that she was pregnant, my 1st thought was that its not gonna last. His track record with baby mama's proves that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)