Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

Mike Brown & cafemom

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM
  • 11 Replies
Wow... I mean I know that rascism is still alive, but as a group of mothers, I expected more compassion than this. Even the single moms group was going ham on this whole situation!
Geez...
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't entertain those type of posts because they never end good
Sigmalade
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:41 PM
9 moms liked this

I stopped reading those type posts after Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman. As mothers, when a child dies, you would think we would be the most compassionate, but some can't get pass color. Whenever a child dies, no matter the race, ethnicity, gender, it is a sad day for the world.

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM
3 moms liked this
I refuse to read any of those posts!!! All it does is piss me off all over again..... Until it happens to their sons, they will never understand!
.lovemybebes.
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:49 PM
I don't even know why I open them. But I already knew they were going to say half the stuff they were saying.
Hottmomma607
SOA tonight!!
Today at 10:00 AM
by Group Mod - Trica on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM
SSDD!
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:13 AM
They could never understand. They refuse to have one moment of shame in their shit.
MsJenkins304
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 12:51 AM

How sad.

mammabear87
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I had to take a break from fb I eventually got off of that. when Trayvon was murdered. So many negative fb pages a few that are still up. There is a particular person in a particular group who always do black on white crimes and had a field day with the TM case. I havent seen her in a while. either she was kicked out, should be or she created another group. which this person has done before I heard.

SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I hear you.  Sometimes I just can't help but go in and read some of the posts and comments, even the ones on CNN.com.  I don't bother to reply.  I'm only going to say that the more I read their replies, the more disgusted I get that they are Americans.  What happened to compassion.  I would expect that type mindset from a third world country. 

ayacocca
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm on CNN a few times per day, & sometimes am left speechless...

Quoting SunFlower700:

I hear you.  Sometimes I just can't help but go in and read some of the posts and comments, even the ones on CNN.com.  I don't bother to reply.  I'm only going to say that the more I read their replies, the more disgusted I get that they are Americans.  What happened to compassion.  I would expect that type mindset from a third world country. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)