Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

African American Mommies African American Mommies

LHHATL reunion...

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:59 AM
  • 107 Replies
2 moms liked this
Thoughts? First thing that comes to mind. Joseline wasn't playing HaHa.
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nisha929
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this

I knew Scrappy was lying.

Rasheeda looked really nice.

Erica P gets on my nerves and so does Joc's side chick.

Karlie is CRAZY as hell which is why she can't keep a man.

Mama Dee needs to be in the looney bin.

Joseline...no comment. 

I can't wait for part 2!  

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Laws it was a mess but I loved it let me start by saying I really liked Sommore as the host she was good. Now the cast Rahsheeda is beautiful her hair and makeup was everything, Erica is doing her self no favor by still sleeping with Scrappy and you can tell that ninja was shocked she spilled the beans his face was priceless when she pulled out the text, l like The Bambi that other Erica P needs to fall the fuck back I can't stand a messy ass chick! Karlie makes me so sad such a beautiful woman and so damn basic, Joseline and Steven need to leave that nose candy alone but I feel bad his friend ship with Benzino is destroyed because of there women you can tell its hurting both of them. Mimi I am glad she woke the hell up about Nikko and she should just let Ariane eat the box like she wants too and move the hell on,Tammy is so pretty and seems so sweet I want to see her and Waka come back and Kalena and Tony they are boring.*side note* Who told Joc to wear that outfit???!!!
Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Lol baby look. MiMi looked cute, I loved her little look. Joseline azz is crazy she went in! I heard they now want her off the show. I liked that lil leather skirt she was rocking. Tammy is pretty, I don't think her makeup was on point though. Erica could not let him and Bambi run into the sunset without spilling the tea! Kalena is ugly but she has a nice body & I'm glad she got her baby. I can't wait for the next one. But why the hell did Thia continue to sit when joseline was coming?

Quoting big.city.mama: Laws it was a mess but I loved it let me start by saying I really liked Sommore as the host she was good. Now the cast Rahsheeda is beautiful her hair and makeup was everything, Erica is doing her self no favor by still sleeping with Scrappy and you can tell that ninja was shocked she spilled the beans his face was priceless when she pulled out the text, l like The Bambi that other Erica P needs to fall the fuck back I can't stand a messy ass chick! Karlie makes me so sad such a beautiful woman and so damn basic, Joseline and Steven need to leave that nose candy alone but I feel bad his friend ship with Benzino is destroyed because of there women you can tell its hurting both of them. Mimi I am glad she woke the hell up about Nikko and she should just let Ariane eat the box like she wants too and move the hell on,Tammy is so pretty and seems so sweet I want to see her and Waka come back and Kalena and Tony they are boring.*side note* Who told Joc to wear that outfit???!!!
navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I tried to watch but they are all getting on my nerves except Waka, Tammy & Deb. I will never understand how a bunch of chicks will continue to sleep around with a guy when they know for a fact that is still sleeping with all of them.
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Well!! My thoughts exactly!!

Quoting big.city.mama: Laws it was a mess but I loved it let me start by saying I really liked Sommore as the host she was good. Now the cast Rahsheeda is beautiful her hair and makeup was everything, Erica is doing her self no favor by still sleeping with Scrappy and you can tell that ninja was shocked she spilled the beans his face was priceless when she pulled out the text, l like The Bambi that other Erica P needs to fall the fuck back I can't stand a messy ass chick! Karlie makes me so sad such a beautiful woman and so damn basic, Joseline and Steven need to leave that nose candy alone but I feel bad his friend ship with Benzino is destroyed because of there women you can tell its hurting both of them. Mimi I am glad she woke the hell up about Nikko and she should just let Ariane eat the box like she wants too and move the hell on,Tammy is so pretty and seems so sweet I want to see her and Waka come back and Kalena and Tony they are boring.*side note* Who told Joc to wear that outfit???!!!
ayacocca
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
You think Kaleena is ugly?? I think she's beautiful, in an exotic type way..

Quoting Goodybag1: Lol baby look. MiMi looked cute, I loved her little look. Joseline azz is crazy she went in! I heard they now want her off the show. I liked that lil leather skirt she was rocking. Tammy is pretty, I don't think her makeup was on point though. Erica could not let him and Bambi run into the sunset without spilling the tea! Kalena is ugly but she has a nice body & I'm glad she got her baby. I can't wait for the next one. But why the hell did Thia continue to sit when joseline was coming?

mrsary
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Her and k michelle look very similar!

Quoting ayacocca: You think Kaleena is ugly?? I think she's beautiful, in an exotic type way..

Quoting Goodybag1: Lol baby look. MiMi looked cute, I loved her little look. Joseline azz is crazy she went in! I heard they now want her off the show. I liked that lil leather skirt she was rocking. Tammy is pretty, I don't think her makeup was on point though. Erica could not let him and Bambi run into the sunset without spilling the tea! Kalena is ugly but she has a nice body & I'm glad she got her baby. I can't wait for the next one. But why the hell did Thia continue to sit when joseline was coming?

Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:54 PM
K is cute to me, the other one not so much.

Quoting mrsary: Her and k michelle look very similar!

Quoting ayacocca: You think Kaleena is ugly?? I think she's beautiful, in an exotic type way..

layap
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Is it bad that I couldnt tell the diff between Sommore talking and Momma Dee??? They sound like the same damn person, imo.

michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. When I first saw her with diddys group I thought she was odd looking. But the more I saw her on TV the more beautiful I think she is. I love her skin complexion the most. Like people always beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)