• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

celebrities trash

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
  • 33 Replies
Chris Brown vs tamaar and Adrianne Bailon. Chris bash the ladies for talking about his relationship with karuechi

Masika mugshot billboard . someone pad to have a billboard with her mugshot. Wasted money just to put someone down. Nikki said didn't do it.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM

What he said about tamar was funny and he said what I thought. She looks funny and the amount of plastic surgery and her attitude towards other even blood is so damn off putting. The mugshot billboard is going to far.  People really need to leave chris alone. What he did was so very long ago and he already apologized and apologized. I mean hell even Joe and Jason Kidd didn't have to apologize this much. 

MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:34 PM
She does have a funny look due to the surgery, and I don't like her wigs especially the one with the dark roots.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

What he said about tamar was funny and he said what I thought. She looks funny and the amount of plastic surgery and her attitude towards other even blood is so damn off putting. The mugshot billboard is going to far.  People really need to leave chris alone. What he did was so very long ago and he already apologized and apologized. I mean hell even Joe and Jason Kidd didn't have to apologize this much. 

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Her wigs are horrendous. She has way to much money to be wearing those cheap, atrocious looking wigs but hey, that's what she likes

Quoting MANILOVE: She does have a funny look due to the surgery, and I don't like her wigs especially the one with the dark roots.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this
CB, in my opinion could stand to grow up just a little. You don't have to check/respond to every little thing that you hear. I actually recorded that episode & Tamar said absolutely NOTHING towards him or his girl... It was actually Jeannie Mai that was making the comments. This is why, if you feel the need to address something, get your facts straight 1st lol. He was addressing the wrong people!!
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I didn't see the show but I heard nothing negative was said about the couple. I read his comment and without seeing the show or knowing what was said, I think he was outline. The dudes reputation is garbage and this doesn't help at all. I was never a fun of his anyway. Definitely childish but so is Tamar for addressing it.

Idk, I just feel like their lives are too busy for them to be responding to nonsense.

Quoting ayacocca: CB, in my opinion could stand to grow up just a little. You don't have to check/respond to every little thing that you hear. I actually recorded that episode & Tamar said absolutely NOTHING towards him or his girl... It was actually Jeannie Mai that was making the comments. This is why, if you feel the need to address something, get your facts straight 1st lol. He was addressing the wrong people!!
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:20 PM
What if Nikki's mom did it?? Lol. I have to stop watching these shows. Seriously.
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Im lost. My DVR cut Love and Hip hop off early. Someone please fill me in.
anaijasmom
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:25 AM
From what I saw on YouTube, the girls didn't say anything negative towards them for him to go in like that.
anaijasmom
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Nikki and Masika mess......why is Nikki mad? They both got played move on. Nikki and Mal was on a "break". Nikki and her family probably did that mess.
Mommy2Bri425
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Chris Brown is childish. Kawasaki is irrelevant. Nobody would know who she was if it weren't for CB so yes, he does mess with broke bitches. Tamar didn't say anything negative about him but the reason people do is because he does one effed up thing after another. He doesn't give people a chance to forget about hitting on Rihanna because every month, he's doing something childish and douchey. CB is softer than cotton candy. If one of these rappers said something about him, he would be as silent as a church mouse but I guess attacking women makes him think he's something special. Last I heard little Kawasaki was pregnant. Not sure if that's just rumor or jokes but if she is, the child is doomed regardless of gender. If it's a boy, he'll grow up to have mommy issues just like his daddy and if it's a girl...nevermind.

I don't know who this Nikki person is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)