• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so, the decision to indict is tonight?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm reading different things online regarding Mike Brown/ Darren Wilson decision to indict..
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Yep...
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Well... Saw that coming .

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: Yep...
TripletTwin_Mom
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Me too 😢

Quoting ayacocca: Well... Saw that coming .

Quoting TripletTwin_Mom: Yep...
kitty068
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Sad , just no justice, they are protesting here in NY but it is peaceful....so far.
mammabear87
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Here is the photo that the grand jury was shown, apparently this was the picture that decided that the police officer would not be charged in the murder of mike brown. The "bruise" not that fact that it is snow.. Did anyone else notice that the officer said mike attacked him on the drivers side but his " bruise" is on the passengers side of his face?

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM
OK... Once you pointed that out ( drivers side , bruise on opposite side) my heart sank.

Quoting mammabear87:

Here is the photo that the grand jury was shown, apparently this was the picture that decided that the police officer would not be charged in the murder of mike brown. The "bruise" not that fact that it is snow.. Did anyone else notice that the officer said mike attacked him on the drivers side but his " bruise" is on the passengers side of his face?

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

smh. I didn't suprise me at all. I am numb to this now. It no longer stings like it once did. For me when I see a police officer do something where they feel as if they are above the law. I just think wow another pyschopath with a badge.There are good officers out there and  then there are bad ones.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Mobile Photo

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Mobile Photo

Iconoclast
by Bronze Member on Nov. 27, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Quoting mammabear87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)