Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out my first live performance with an artist named Wayne Kyle...I'm finally stepping out...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am finally pursuing a life long dream at the age of 45...lol What are your thoughts about our duet "Decision Time"?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
janlove925
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok I feeling this.
MsJenkins304
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

The lyrics are ridiculous but the beat is hot!

MsJenkins304
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It's always different when a woman cheats, sad to say but it's true a man can have as many women as he wants a he's noted as being a hero but if a woman cheats, she an unforgivable slut. smh...

SonShine11
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I went in with my expectations being too high. I don't even think I really fought what he was saying and it didn't flow it was off too me. I'm just all confused now. but thanks for sharing.
goins1119
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for taking the time to view it.The song was written by Wayne Kyles. He asked me to feature on it. He orginally only had one verse for me, but I added more to bring the song to life. When we performed it at my event, it was so emotionally charged that we got a standing ovation. This artist and I seem to have a natural chemistry. It was cool. I have a new CD coming out. At 45 I figure what the hell, I'm not getting any younger I might as well do the damn thing...to hell with what my friends and family will say about me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)