Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in GOD?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • 35 Replies
I'm some what new to this site I've been off and on for while, but here's the deal. Mom's confession group I've noticed a lot of those women in that group are atheist! I mean to each it's own,but I mean they really hate GOD. And if you ask them why or quote scriptures in the bible to them they all jump on you like their in some kind of cult! God has done to much for me to deny him or curse him. Those women need help. Just a vent I had.
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janlove925
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Bump
MsJenkins304
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I had to check the date on this post because I was not sure if it was from this year or from 2008.

Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM

wipe browrolling on floor

Quoting MsJenkins304:

I had to check the date on this post because I was not sure if it was from this year or from 2008.

ms.renae
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Yes I do
janlove925
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Bump
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Always have,always will.
ArtIsAwesome
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:09 AM
I feel the same way! It's really sad to see. I know 2 reputable people who have both died & been brought back & both experienced Heaven. I believed 100% even before hearing their testimonies though. I don't think I could survive without saying little prayers in my head daily! And he has done amazing things in my life! People don't realize that God has no obligation to prove himself to them.
doubledoos
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 6:47 AM
I surely do he woke me up this morning, praises to him, he has done so much and contuine to do so much for me how can I denied him.
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I'm a believer.
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't think because they don't believe in GOD that they hate him. I mean how can you hate something you don't believe in right? I do believe in GOD but not in most organized religions. My husband is Muslim, I introduced him to it. However I am not. I think I identify with Islam more than any other religion though. Its just my experience with some if the most dispicaple people came from bible quoting and Jesus praising people. Just my experience though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)