Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bobbie Kristina Brown found unresponsive in a bathtub

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

She's been reported as being ok.  Her husband found her and started CPR on her.  It's 3 years almost to the day when Whitney was found unresponsive in a bathtub. 

Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was found unresponsive in a bathtub Saturday, almost exactly three years after the legendary singer died in a tub.

A spokeswoman for the Roswell, Ga., Police Department, officer Lisa Holland, said Brown was given cardiopulmonary resuscitation until rescuers arrived.

"Her husband and a friend located her in a bath tub this morning and she was unresponsive," their statement read. "He started CPR and a police officer took over lifesaving measures until an ambulance arrived. She was transported to the hospital. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers."

Officer Lisa Holland, a spokeswoman for the Roswell police, said Brown, whose 22nd birthday is in March, was taken alive to North Fulton Hospital in Roswell.

A hospital spokeswoman did not return repeated messages seeking comment on Brown's condition.

"Right now she's still alive at the hospital," Holland said.

The incident, which remains under investigation, comes a week after a TV movie about her mother and two weeks before the three-year anniversary of her mother's death, which happened on the eve of the 2012 Grammy Awards.

Whitney Houston was found dead in a hotel bathtub at the Beverly Hilton on Feb. 11, 2012. Authorities examining Houston's death found a dozen prescription drug bottles in the hotel suite. They concluded that Houston accidentally drowned. Heart disease and cocaine use were listed as contributing factors in Houston's death.

The 48-year-old former superstar had struggled for years with cocaine, marijuana and pills, and her behavior had become erratic.

Houston left her entire estate to her daughter.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/01/31/whitney-houston-daughter-bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive/22649301/

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:37 PM
I read this earlier. I'm glad she's okay.
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad she's ok too.  I feel sorry for her.  She was more like a mother to her own mother and her father, well you know isn't a good role model.

Quoting diaperstodating: I read this earlier. I'm glad she's okay.

VACUTIE24
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
This is heartbreaking my hearts goes out to her family she hasn't been the same Bobby Kristina since her mom died it's hard losing a parent alot of my chidhood friends have lost parents and my cousin lost her mom and dad a month apart she is now 31 and it still hurts her.I would never ever wish this on my worst enemy to lose a parent my mom and are not close but I love her and I would be distraught if I ever lose my mom.She has moved back in with me and everyday its something new it's better for 2 women to live alone but she don't want to get her own place but at the same time I cherish every moment with her.I take the bitter with the sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Eerie deja vu with the bathtub and all.. Hope that its only up from here for her.
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this
I would love to see the people she surround herself with get her the help that she so desperately need. She needs Tough Love and No Yes people in her company
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish go much that she's able to break the generational curse of drugs, alcohol and reckless living

Quoting ayacocca: Eerie deja vu with the bathtub and all.. Hope that its only up from here for her.
taylorsmom1987
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I think she had trouble from the start i pray she makes a full recovery
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Feb. 1, 2015 at 1:07 PM
The last I heard, she was put in a medically induced coma.
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Last night USA Today didn't say anything about a medically induced coma, but CNN did.  Now today, a few other sites are saying she was placed in a medically induced coma.   

Quoting ksbondgirl: The last I heard, she was put in a medically induced coma.

ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:27 PM
Brain dead now, allegedly, with her father waiting to pull the plug. 😕
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)