Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Jam Of The Week

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:56 AM
  • 14 Replies

I went out on sales calls Monday and Tuesday and attended a Networking Social on Wednesday. Needless to say I had the BEST week ever. I have 3 large accounts that I am quoting. Plus I'm sending out a lot of prospecting emails and keying renewal paperwork.

With that said I've been closed up in my office the last three days jamming  while I key in everything. My 68 year old boss just peaked in to tell me that I've been playing Beyonce so much he caught himself humming one of her songs while standing in line at the Post Office! LMBO 

Do any of you listen to music at work? Does it help you think?  I was never a fan of Beyonce until recently.

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:22 PM
No. I can't listen to music at work.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:23 PM
If I could listen to music at work I would listen to my favorite radio station, Pandora, or maybe jam to Michael Jackson. My boys and I are really into Michael Jackson.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I've never been a fan of Beyoncé, I don't listen to her music. She reminds me of Diana Ross.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:25 PM
I did like Destiny's Child, but since she has been on her own, I don't like her.
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Tha'ts how I was for a very long time. I am just now discovering her single music.  I dont' think I like her as a person. But there are certian songs you can't deny her talent.  I have now switched to Alicia Keys so my boss can learn some new songs LOL

Quoting diaperstodating: I did like Destiny's Child, but since she has been on her own, I don't like her.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Bump
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Where is everybody?
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM

It's Friday. Probaby busy..

Quoting diaperstodating: Where is everybody?

MANILOVE
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:33 PM
I sometimes listen to the local station. I m never at my desk that long.
taylorsmom1987
by on Feb. 28, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I listen to Pandora at work
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)