Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Faux locs and other type of twists.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm natural. In the fall and winter I wear wigs. In the spring and summer I wear my curls. I have been interested in twists and faux locs recently I wanted to know if any of you ladies have/had them and your experiences.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:59 PM

My dd's best friend gets kinky twists done every few months. I LOVE them. They are so cute. My friend has faux locs right now. She said they were heavy but no different than having box braids. She really likes them. Been doing a lot of selfies online to show them off.

Ms.D318
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:00 PM

Yeah, they look heavy. I want to get them pretty soon but I dont want to be hot when the weather starts to warm up. 

Quoting Sydel:

My dd's best friend gets kinky twists done every few months. I LOVE them. They are so cute. My friend has faux locs right now. She said they were heavy but no different than having box braids. She really likes them. Been doing a lot of selfies online to show them off.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:02 PM
Bump
mommalade
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:46 AM

i used to keep kinky twists in my hair...they are awesome and easy to maintain. now i have my hair loc'ed so it's not an issue anymore, but i loved them.

they are also really light and don't stress the hair shaft.

michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Im not really a fan of faux locs but my close friend gets them and they are beautiful.
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:36 PM
No not yet
CEOMomma
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 2:21 PM
I love Senegalese twists.
spidermansmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2015 at 9:02 PM
My go to are Marley twists. Light,versatile and easy to maintain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)