Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

break babies!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:29 PM
  • 13 Replies
Add Chris Brown to the roster; he supposedly has a 9 mth old daughter that he sired while on break from Karreuche..

Honestly, ladies, as a wife or gf, could you adjust your life to fit around your husband's new child that was created while he was "on a break" from you?
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:44 PM

I think it would depend on the reason for the break and who initiated it. Also if there was a history of infedility.

I am the ONLY woman my dh has ever been with. He is very shy and quiet. The only break we ever took was before we were married and I'm the one who left him because I wanted to focus on my career in a different state and I didn't feel like he was as commited to our relationship as I was.

IF during THAT specific break he made a break baby I would be incredibly shocked.  Not so much that he had sex with someone else but that he didn't tell me prior to us getting married. In the end we could move forward and I could accept a baby from THAT one and only break we have ever had in 13 years.

But in Chris and Karreuche's situation where this man has a history of infedility and they have a history of taking breaks. I would suggest that girl run far and fast.

Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ummm no. Wtf happen to condoms.
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:25 PM

LOL Soo true. I overthought my entire response. Didn't even think about the protection aspect.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: Ummm no. Wtf happen to condoms.

navybeauty88
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. Don't think I would do well as a stepmom. Especially to a "break baby".
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Agreed. And I don't care what anyone says...when you're on a break, you're still together. Sort of. Lol.

Quoting navybeauty88: Nope. Don't think I would do well as a stepmom. Especially to a "break baby".
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:45 PM
Good story! Can't wait for chris' reply to it.
honey27
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:47 AM
No babies on break unless you don't ever want to be with me again.and I'm a step mom but she was made before me anything after me we are done.
Smoochmommie
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this

i wish a mofo would...hell to the naa lol

inmybizz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM

I've never been on "break" from a relationship, either we were together or not. I guess it woud depend on how we defined break. Break-no sex with others, or break, sex with others. If it's the latter I can't be upset about a break baby. 

luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 12:53 PM
This and I'm selfish, don't wanna share my Baby Daddy with no other babies

Quoting Smoochmommie:

i wish a mofo would...hell to the naa lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)