Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOOT WOOT!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

My dd's first college brochure mailed to her and she's almost 14! Go Birdiepies!
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ayacocca
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:25 PM
How exciting!!!
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 7:12 AM
Yay, its never to early buy a sturdy storage bin because by the time she's 16 she'll probably have hundreds
Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:00 AM

That is exciting. Time is going to fly by fast. My dd and I did a campus tour over the summer. She's only 13 and wants to go to MIT. I'm trying to find closer, less expensive, and a more realistic admission rate with strong science and technology fields. Most seem to be 3-5 hours from us :(

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:44 PM
They may be 3 to 5 hours away but it's HER future. If she's smart enough to want to get into MIT, she'll do just fine 3 to 5 hours away! Keep us posted on where she chooses.

Quoting Sydel:

That is exciting. Time is going to fly by fast. My dd and I did a campus tour over the summer. She's only 13 and wants to go to MIT. I'm trying to find closer, less expensive, and a more realistic admission rate with strong science and technology fields. Most seem to be 3-5 hours from us :(

Sydel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:57 PM

Oh I know I told her if she can get into and contribute to that MIT tuition I would happily see her off. But I have done the research on their admissions and there is a very low chance of her getting in. That's why i want her to keep her options open. We have YEARS before she starts applying for college. But with my luck I'll still be on CM lol

Quoting ksbondgirl: They may be 3 to 5 hours away but it's HER future. If she's smart enough to want to get into MIT, she'll do just fine 3 to 5 hours away! Keep us posted on where she chooses.
Quoting Sydel:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)