Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

saw this in mc...

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:01 PM
  • 33 Replies

Mobile Photo

I just.... Sigh... I can't.

Just wanted to share.
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything wrong with it
mrsary
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I am happy someone FINALLY made the damn group so they can shut up about it. I am interested to see what they talk about though. I used to read latina mommies posts for that reason. Lol.
Mommabearbergh
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:48 PM
3 moms liked this
Thank goodness. Now they can shut up but of course there is gonna be someone who Fucks it up for them by posting something out of line and then that's gonna be their members fault.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:12 PM
Bump
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:41 PM
It's not new they keep making those groups over and over again. They don't last long. What's the point? Majority of the groups are white.
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:42 PM
They are so lame there is a cafemom Latina site and group. :-/
FAILED!!
Hottmomma607
by A_Diva2Hot2Handle on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/121551
Good to luck them.
But its lame to do a group because someone else has one. Whatever.
SunFlower700
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't see anything wrong with it.  Though the person who made that group is as dumb as a box of rocks.  "Black" is referred to as a race (though not the correct term) and "African American" is a culture.  Hence the name of the group "African American Mommies".  "White" is referred to as a race (though not the correct term) and it's not a culture.  Since I've been a member of CM these past 6 years, these groups always pop up and they don't get enough traffic to stay.  So they end up closing the group.

ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with this. It will destroy itself and then rise up out of the flames like a phoenix.

Quoting Mommabearbergh: Thank goodness. Now they can shut up but of course there is gonna be someone who Fucks it up for them by posting something out of line and then that's gonna be their members fault.
ksbondgirl
by Bond's Girl on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:53 AM
Could you just tell them what you posted here. They MIGHT learn something...

Quoting SunFlower700:

I don't see anything wrong with it.  Though the person who made that group is as dumb as a box of rocks.  "Black" is referred to as a race (though not the correct term) and "African American" is a culture.  Hence the name of the group "African American Mommies".  "White" is referred to as a race (though not the correct term) and it's not a culture.  Since I've been a member of CM these past 6 years, these groups always pop up and they don't get enough traffic to stay.  So they end up closing the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)