• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
What would you do if your hairdresser was going to have a baby and be out of work for several months?
Would you do your own hair, or find someone else to do your hair until she came back?
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 5, 2015 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been doing it on my own so far, but I will ask her if she can recommend someone to do my hair until she comes back.
tulip05
by on May. 5, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Ask her for a recommendation of someone else while she's gone or ask her if she's willing to do your hair at her house.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:29 PM
I've been there. Before my beautician left she recommended someone else. Thank goodness.
newwifenmom
by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:16 PM
I'd have to find someone else, other than twistouts I'm horrible at doing my hair
cheetah90210
by on May. 6, 2015 at 3:57 PM
I normally do my own hair because I've been trained to do hair but if I went to a stylist Idk what I'd do I'm picky when it comes to my hair, which is why I do it myself.
Alyson121
by on May. 6, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Have someone else, if i needed my hair done, style my hair while she was on maternity leave. Hopefully it's not a shop where she's the ONLY stylist, so maybe i could have another stylist in the shop style me.  

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on May. 6, 2015 at 9:33 PM
No she is not the only stylist, they have several.... but she has been doing my hair for over ten years!
She gave me the name and number of another stylist who works there.

Quoting Alyson121:

Have someone else, if i needed my hair done, style my hair while she was on maternity leave. Hopefully it's not a shop where she's the ONLY stylist, so maybe i could have another stylist in the shop style me.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)