Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Xmas shopping soon..

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hello everyone.. It may seem a little early for this talk, but we like to get things started early and out the way.. My fiancé was talking about starting Christmas shopping for our son, who will be 5 months in December. But I have no idea what to get him. Any ideas or thoughts
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SonShine11
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Idk. 5 months dose he really need anything? Maybe whatever he dosent have that he could use. That's what I did when my kids were that young around christmas. I've already started shopping. I have 5 kids over here... and I just finished with 4 birthdays within a 2 month span.. I can't wait till this is over.. Lol
luvthagirl
by Gold Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:15 AM
Did you mean he'll turn 5yrs old in December??? If not I suggest absolutely nothing. Christmas/B-day gifts for people in general are things they want & ask for and being that I highly doubt he have ask for anything special and even if he could it would probably be something on the line of milk (breast, can, or powder milk) daily hygiene, and cuddling time.
But I understand being a new parent and the excitement of shopping for a new baby so I suggest developmental, cognitive & sensory toys
Pink.Sunshine
by on Oct. 10, 2015 at 12:31 AM

I barely want to think about my own immediate family and gifts tbh.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 10, 2015 at 1:16 PM
He doesn't need anything at 5 months.
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2015 at 12:43 PM
It's never too early to Xmas shop. If he doesn't already have a playstation i'm surw he would love that with some games. PS3 Has tons of age appropriate games for a 5 year old not so much PS4. Kids love tablets, if it'S his first I would try the Nabi or Nano which is a fraction of the price of thw Nabi both are great. My sons loved wrestling men, remote control cars and air hog flying drones. Good luck and happy shopping!
PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Oh wow I just noticed you said 5 months not 5 years lol. Get him some interactive toys. At that age they love bright colors, motion and music. Get some building blocks and a little ball pit things like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)